[14] Tears Don't Fall

FOURTEEN:

© All Rights Reserved - 2012 S. M. Palmer

[Maci's POV:]

ZELDA AND LIAM SPENT THE night at my mom's house, so Jason and I could enjoy our honeymoon.

I sat down on the couch in our luxury suite. I'm wearing my grey sweatpants and my white cami tank, but no bra. I'm set to go.

That's when Jason plopped down next to me. "Maci, I love you so much. I'm happy to call you my wife."

I looked over at my husband and smiled. "I'm happy to call you my husband."

Jason smiled at me. 'I can't believe I'm now Mrs. Jason Bell. This is awesome!' I thought, smiling to myself.

Jason scooted closer to me and brought me into one of his intoxicating kisses. He sucked on my bottom lip and I separated my lips and he gladly slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth. His lips tasted like strawberries. It's tasted so good.

{Sunday, July 13, 2014}

We pulled in my mom's driveway. "It's late," I informed. "I'll go inside and get the kids and you can wait in the car."

"I'll come inside and help you," Jason replied.

"Okay."

We entered into my mom's foyer. "Mom, we're here to pick up the kids," I replied, shutting the front door.

"Hi, honey. How was y'all's honeymoon?"

"It was great. We missed the kids a lot through."

"They missed y'all a lot also. They're watching TV in the living room."

"Okay."

We went into the living room. Sure enough, they're laying on the couch watching TV. When Zelda saw us, she yelled, "Momma! Daddy!"

"Hi, baby," we replied to Zelda. Liam turned to us and also yelled, "Momma! Daddy!"

They both jumped off the couch and ran to us. I picked Liam up and Jason picked Zelda up. "Hi, babies. Did y'all have fun at Grandma's house?"

"Yes, Daddy. But we miss you."

"We missed y'all too."

Mom handed me their bags. "I'll talk to y'all later. I had fun with my grandchildren."

"We had with you too, Grandma KR," Zelda replied.

"Love y'all. Bye."

When we get back home, I brought the kids upstairs and got them ready for bed. "Momma," Zelda asked me. "Are you and Daddy going to have more kids any time soon?"

"I don't know, honey. Probably."

"Liam and I want a baby brother. Could you ask God for a baby brother? Please, Momma?"

"We'll see, honey."

"Okay."

Zelda kissed my cheek and then crawled into bed. I laid Liam in bed. "Alright, night, you two. I love you. Sweet dreams."

"Night, Momma. Sweet dreams."

I turned their overhead light off, shut their bedroom door, and went into the master bedroom. Jason was sprawled out in bed watching TV. "Are the kids in bed?" he asked me.

"Yep."

"Cool."

He got up and came over to me. "Would you mind if, you know, I had—"