Chapter 5 Surviving my first day of school?

"Hello ladies." Lucifer greets Winter and I.

"Winter is hardly a lady." Killian puts in. "I mean just look at her."

Winter whirls around in her seat and attempts to slap Killian. He dodges it easily and smirks.

"Is that all you got sis."

Winter stands up, leans across the desk, and bitch slaps Killian so hard, a red print of her hand is left on his left cheek.

"Miss Winter Isobel Devon! Principal's office, NOW!" Our science teacher rages.

Winter leaves the classroom, but not before throwing a glare at Killian.

Great. Now I have to go through Science alone with the hot but annoying bestfriends.

*a bit later*

"Do you smell vanilla?" Killian asks Lucifer from behind me. I hear Lucifer sniff around a bit.

"Yea, what the hell?"

"Dude, its not coming from me!" Killian defends. Killian leans towards the back of me and takes in a deep breathe. "Nice vanilla smelling hair Skylar."

I freeze, oh shit, knowing Killian he'll be sure to make some snobby remark about my dessert scented hair.

"I like it." What the? Killian likes the smell? "I guess you can say I have a thing for strawberry blondes with vanilla shampoo."

My stomach does a back flip at his sentence, one of the hottest guys in our school just said he has a thing for me.

"Thanks." I look down shyly, and then make the mistake of turning around and looking up into his eyes.

Killian's black, empty, eyes show no sign of flirtation, just emptyness. His superior smirk reveals that he expected my reaction, and is extremely content with it.

His cute but cocky as heck.

Class flies by after that, but we were not having fun.

As soon as the bell rings, I rush out, grab my books, and litterally run to the front of our school. So glad the school day is over.  

"Sky! Get in!" Luke shouts out the window of his car. I obey and climb in.

"How was first day?." Luke asks, even though I can tell he couldn't give two craps how my day went. So, I give him the full version summary.

"Well, my bestfriend dumped me to become popular and now she hates me because Lucifer this really cute guy in my homeroom and some other classes noticed me and asked me to lunch with them and there I met some other really popular people like Winter and her twin Killian but they are nothing alike and now Killian seems like his trying to make my life hell but his also sweet sometimes so yea, that was my first day." I take a really deep breathe.

"Wow." Is all Luke had to say the rest of the ride home.

________________________

Thanks for reading guys! Please keep reading! It gets better!

Who do you like more so far?

Lucifer: the sweet innocent hottie

Killian: the devilish cocky player

please:

Comment

Share

Follow

Keep reading!

Till next time!

XOXO,

Michelle