Flawed Perfection Ch. 6

Hey all! *waves* :D That is a picture of Jessica on the side *wiggles eyebrows* Heehee :3

________________________________________________________________________________

I spent the whole class trying not to burst into tears. My eyes kept flickering to my reflection in the mirror. Fat. Fat. Fat…

"Ms. Jarrel." Ms. Corey barked. I snapped my head towards her. She gave me a cold hard stare. "Point. Your. Feet." she snarled. I bit my lip feeling like I was going to cry. I tried to point my toes better, but I swore I was in the first place. This is how class has been going. She corrects me. I feel like I'm going to cry. Wimp. That's all I am. A fat wimp.

"Good." she said stiffly when I pointed my feet. I gripped the bar trying not to scream something at her. She makes me feel like scum! Can someone even have that kind of power over you? 

"Char…" Hazel whispered warningly from behind me knowing that I wanted to yell at Ms. Corey. That would do me no good. I gave a feeble nod and went back to doing my best. When was this class going to end?! It was like my own personal hell right now. 

Class passed slowly. The insults and snide comments passed about how even the teacher thought I was fat. Hazel couldn't do anything as of now or risk getting kicked out. My heart sunk lower and lower with each remark and correction Ms. Corey gave me. Eventually after doing rehearsal class finally ended. 

 I raced out of the studio to collect my things trying to take my shoes off as I go. I almost tripped and I could hear someone cough "Heavy." I blushed my eyes burning with possible tears. Don't cry don't cry. I chanted to myself as I gather my stuff. Hazel tried to push through everyone to get to me, but I was already pulling on my shorts and tank top over my leotard and tights. 

 "Charlotte!" she called out to me as I stuffed my water bottle away and slung my bag over my shoulder pretending not to hear her.

 She finally broke through the crowd almost tripping flat on her face. There were a few snickers but no mean comments. That really felt like a punch in the gut. I turned gritting my teeth almost running out the door. One problem. Luke's not here yet. I looked around. Didn't even see his car. 

 It started raining as I walked home. He probably got to the studio ten minutes after I started walking home not that I care. I don't feel like talking to anyone even if they were close to me. A huge raindrop plopped on my head. I was already soaked and shivering wishing I'd brought a sweatshirt. Around me were a few shops and restaurants. My stomach grumbled loudly. I let out a whimper.

 How could I be hungry? True I have thrown up everything I've eaten today but still. All those comments should've silenced my stomach. Shown it the path to being pretty and wanted for Joffrey.

 I glanced at the passing bakery my mouth watering at the bread in the windows. My thoughts snapped back to my growling stomach away from the bread. No. I can't eat that. It's carbs ergo bad. I continued walking a little surprised that I was soaked to the bone. Stupid bread distracting me…

 A car pulled up. I glanced at it recognizing it as Luke's car. Shiny silver. Ignoring it I kept walking. He honks the horn a few times. I hike my bag up and keep walking. It shouldn't be that far to my house. Luke I can tell is getting aggravated as my stomach growls away. I wish it would be quiet. He parks opening the door. I cross my arms over my stomach trying to silence it as I walk pretending that he's not there. I don't want to talk to anyone.

 "Charlotte!" Luke calls as I begin to walk faster almost breaking into a run. Though it's no use. He's always been faster than me. Soon Luke has me pinned to him even when I'm sprinting.