Flawed Perfection Ch. 4

Well guys this one has something BIG :O you must read on!! Oh and if something is not correct about the disease please tell me so I can edit and make this correct. The burger place is actually real. I don't live in New York but I looked up burger places there and thought this one was funny. The picture is of Dan :) I think he's cute and what's funny is when I found him his name is Dan too XD

________________________________________________________________________________

 We started driving just debating on where we should go to eat. 

 "How about Subway?" I suggested thinking of all those commercials I've seen where the guy lost weight. That was probably lies, but it's the best I could do. Luke rolled his eyes.

 "Honestly Char? Subway? Those are for the vegetarians." he said looking over at me. "Why don't we go to that little neighborhood burger place." Luke said trying to remember the name of it.

 "Paul's Da Burger Joint?" I said trying not to laugh at the ridiculous name. Luke smiled as my heart sank when I realized we'd be going there.

 "That's the place." Luke said smiling and started driving there. I smiled and slumped against my seat. I don't need a burger. I barely got by last night with the steak. It's too many calories. Maybe they sell salad or something…

 "We're here." Luke said smiling as we pulled into a parking spot.

 "Yep." I said looking at the sign and unbuckling my seat belt. Luke shot me his signature grin before getting out and rushing over to open my door. 

 "Thanks." I chuckled at how he was being a gentleman. He laughed.

 "C'mon. I bet you're starving if you didn't eat any lunch." Luke said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the restaurant. I smiled a fake smile.

"Actually not that hungry." I told him and my stomach growled rather loudly. Luke raised an eyebrow as I blushed.

"Your stomach tells a different story." He said pulling me over to a table. I mentally groaned. Now he's going to make sure I eat all the burger. The greasy fatty burger.

 "Sorry." I mumbled and sat down as he sat across from me. Luke smiled and grabbed my hand across the table.

"It's fine. I just want to make sure you're fine." He said smiling though his eyes were worried. I rolled mine. 

"Of course I'm fine." I told him and a waiter came to get order. Luke pulled his hand out of mine and looked at the waiter.

"Two double cheeseburgers." He told him and the waiter wrote it down. I saw on his name tag that he was Jack. 

"And a two waters." I added and he scratched it down and left. "Well he's cheerful." I said sarcastically. Luke laughed and grabbed my hand again staring into my eyes. I stared back into his deep green ones melting. Luke started to lean in smiling slightly. I lean in as well about to kiss him.

"Here's your food." Jack announced setting the burgers and water on the table. We both leaned back me glaring Luke smiling as he thanked Jack. He ruined my kiss. Stupid Jack. I sighed and turned down to the burger. My eyes widened. It was bigger than I remember.

"Here's the ketchup." Luke said and handed me the bottle after he squirted some on his burger. 

"Thanks." I said as sweetly as I could but set the bottle down. No need to add any more calories. Plus the carbs in the bun...

"Charlotte?" Luke asked looking worried.

 "What?" I asked my head snapping up to meet his. His eyebrows furrowed.