1. First Day

"LYNN! GET UP!"

I groaned at the sound of my best friend's voice.

"SERIOUSLY, HURRY UP!" Joy continued to yell from downstairs.

"IM UP! I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN!" I slugged out of bed and into the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later i walked downstairs to see Joy standing there with her arms crossed holding out a smoothie for me.

"What!?" I said and grabbed the smoothie.

"You WANT to be late on your first day?!" Joy exclaimed and followed me outside.

"Its training.." I told her.

"It DOESNT matter. This is big. You should be glad you even got this chance." Joy started the car and pulled out of my driveway.

"I know.. I am. They wouldn't have picked me if you didn't know Madelyn and put in a good word for me. AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!" I practically yelled.

Joy went to college with Madelyn Burke, the current LAC team reporter. Joy being my best friend, knew how big of a clips fan i was, (and since Madelyn was pregnant, and soon leaving, they were hiring), so joy did me a favor and recommended me to Madelyn and the staff.

Whatever she said, worked.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Clippers training facility.

My palms instantly got sweaty and i got a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Wow. This is happening." I smiled.

"Go get em girl! Don't be nervous!" Joy nudged me out of the car.

I waltzed up to the front door and the lady at the front desk shot me a friendly smile.

"Hello, you're Lynn Jameson right?" She asked.

"Yes, i am." I smiled.

"Go straight down the hall, take a left, four doors down is Madelyn's office." She pointed me the way.

"Thank you." I followed her instructions. As i walked through the hall i basked in all the glory. All the plaque's and pictures. It was like Clipper heaven.

I quietly knocked on the office door.

"Hey! Good morning!" Madelyn opened it and gave me a hug.

"Good morning! Im so excited." I told her.

"Me too. This is gonna be fun." She smirked and grabbed a clipboard.

"First, let me take you on a tour!" She said and we stepped into the hallway.

Madelyn took me EVERYWHERE! And eventually we came to the Gym doors.

"Okay. Now here's the guys.. Err the players," she smiled and leaned towards me, "im supposed to be professional." She laughed.

She opened the doors and there they were. The tall, amazing, might i add GORGEOUS, players who make the Clippers who they are.

They were scattered through out the different courts. Some doing individual work, other scrimmaging and running drills.

They were all busy. I met a few assistant coaches and made our way out of the gym.

"This.. Is-" madelyn said but was cut off from someone yelling. "BA BA BA BURKE!"

We turned around and it was DEANDRE JORDAN AND BLAKE GRIFFIN.

I was in awe.

"Hey guys, this is Lynn, she's taking over for me when i leave." Madelyn told the both of them.

"Hi, its nice to meet you both." I smiled.

"You too." Blake shook my hand and smiled. He was so gorgeous.

"Pleasure." Dj did the same.

Their hands were HUGE. Blake smiled at me and i of course smiled back.

He was BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't stop looking at him.

"We have to go, but have a good practice guys!" Madelyn said, motioning for me to follow her.

I walked passed Dj and Blake, and i was still in awe about meeting them.

I smiled to them, and followed Madelyn back down the hall.

"Okay, now you actually have to learn some stuff." Madelyn said, as we made way into her office.

I met Eric Patten, one of the Clippers' writers, who shared an office with Madelyn.

"Nice to meet you! Cant wait to start working with you." He told me.

"You too!" I replied.

The next few hours Madelyn showed me everything she could about being the LACtv reporter. We watched alot of her videos, and eric's too.

I already knew every players name, and pretty much everything about them because i was such a huge fan.

"Well.. Thats about it for today. See you tomorrow?" Madelyn said as she closed one of the stat books.

"Awesome. And yes, ill be here. Thank you so much by the way," i told her.

"No problem, i know you're gonna do good here! Ill see you tomorrow!"

Madelyn said.

I waved and walked out and through the hall. I kept stopping and reading all the plaques and things hanging in the hallway.

I finally began walking outside, but before i reached the door, about three or four players came barging out of the gym.

"Excuse us, my bad." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up and it was Blake Griffin.

"You're good." I smiled and walked in between them, seeing Blake shoot me a smirk.

I walked outside and Joy was waiting in my car.

"AHH! HOW DID IT GO?" She exclaimed, as i got in the car.

"It was awesome. I have training again tomorrow." I told her.

"Did you meet any players?" She asked.

"YES! I met BLAKE GRIFFIN! AND DEANDRE JORDAN." I squealed.

"Holy shit! Im happy for you! I want to meet Deandre, he's... Mmm!" Joy said and we drove out of the parking lot.

~

This is my first fanfiction, so i hope its good enough! Thanks for reading! (: Sorry if its too short!