Bad Blood

Did you have to hit me where I'm weak...

"Who are you?" Stiles asked.

The figure removed his mask and walked towards them.

"The name's Theo...and I'm the guardian of the Dragon Temple..."

Jackson walked over to Stiles to help him up.

"The guardian of the Dragon Temple?" Stiles repeated.

"Yes. I have guarded this temple for hundreds of years with my life. My solemn duty is to guard and protect this temple with the wake of my very being..even if I have to die in the process. You have infiltrated the sacred temple...and every intruder must be..eliminated..." Theo coldly stated.

Before Stiles and Jackson could say anything, other figures dressed as ninjas emerged from the dark corners of the room. The ninjas closed in on them fast until they were surrounded and visibly outnumbered.

There were dozens of them. Stiles and Jackson stood back to back ready to protect each other.

"Wait! You have to hear us out! I think there's been a misunderstanding!" Jackson said to Theo.

"My lifelong duty has been to protect the Dragon Temple...and to eliminate every threat that enters the temple..." Theo sternly said.

"...Kill them." he commanded.

"No! Wait!" Stiles said, but it was too late.

The ninjas jumped towards them. At that point, they had no choice but to defend themselves and fight back.

Jackson ducked, jumped, and swung around in order to avoid their hits. He grabbed one of them and twisted their hand. He threw him at the other ninjas and knocked them over. They came from every angle. It almost seemed as if they multiplied by the second. Jackson tried to defend himself, but there were too many for him to handle on his own.

Stiles knew that it was all a misunderstanding, so did not want to fight back. He dodged all of their moves effortlessly. They were incredibly fast, but not as fast as Stiles. Stiles movements caught Theo's attention.

"Hear us out! You're making a mistake! It doesn't have to be this way." Stiles told one of the ninjas.

The ninja ignored him and threw punches and kicks at him. Stiles just dodged them like it was nothing. He grabbed the ninja's wrist and squeezed it with force. The ninja fell to his knees as he felt the pain.

"Sorry. You gave me no choice. Hate to say I told you so." Stiles told him.

Stiles let go of him and just watched him flee into the darkness.

Stiles looked at Jackson and saw that he was having some trouble. He was getting hurt pretty bad. They were all hitting him from every angle. Jackson blocked a few of their hits, but he couldn't defend himself properly. They were too fast and their numbers kept growing. Stiles blood began to boil.

"Leave him him alone!" he shouted at them.

Stiles noticed a ninja appearing from a dark corner with a sword towards Jackson. Stiles eyes widened.