Tough Lover

You're the dynamite in my veins...

Stiles managed to find the missing pages of the beastiary from Peter. He somehow managed to sneak into Peter's place at night when he was out.

With everyday that passed, Stiles felt more and more different. He was beginning to feel stronger, faster, and smarter each and every day. He noticed that his senses were improving. His eyes could see miles into the distance, his nose could smell scents he never knew existed, and he could hear far beyond a normal human. Being able to smell Jackson approaching him from the other side of the school was something he loved now.

Stiles managed to climb a three story building and sneak into Peter's room without a problem. He broke in like a professional ninja warrior. After a few minutes of silent searching, he found what he was looking for. Stiles grabbed the pages and took them back to his place to begin his research.

Stiles was in his room by himself dissecting every word, sentence, and syllable that was written in those pages. His dad was working late once again so he was home alone.

🌊

"The legendary dragon of water possesses certain abilities that are distinct from other dragons

"The legendary dragon of water possesses certain abilities that are distinct from other dragons. Water dragons can manipulate and create the element of water in all three forms. Liquid, solid, or gas. Water dragons are excellent swimmers and can breathe under water. At some point, it is said that water dragons can actually become one with water physically. They are excellent healers and can even share their healing powers with other beings."

🔥

"The legendary dragon of fire is a fire breathing beast that can obliterate anything in its path

"The legendary dragon of fire is a fire breathing beast that can obliterate anything in its path. It is a temperamental dragon. Making it angry is not a hard thing to do. It can survive extreme temperatures and swim through molten lava in volcanoes. They possess the abilities to manipulate and create the element of fire and heat. It can easily blast its enemies into pieces in one blow. Its immense power makes it one of the most feared creatures of all time."