Countdown

Remember when...

"Jackson..." Stiles whispered as he felt his boyfriends lips caressing his neck.

Jackson had his hands interlocked with Stiles. He was breathing heavily as he made love to the love of his life.

Stiles couldn't control himself. The pleasure he was experiencing had him on the edge of ecstasy. He loved it when Jackson took control over his body. The submissive side of him always overpowered his dominant when it came to Jackson.

Stiles released his hands from Jackson's grasp and wrapped them around his back. He sunk his nails deeper with each thrust that Jackson made. Jackson was kissing the boys neck neck all around. Stiles felt his lover dragging his tongue up his Adam's apple sensually. Stiles moaned and whined for more. Jackson's wet tongue left a cool sensation on his neck. Stiles felt a small pinching sensation as Jackson's pierced his teeth into Stiles skin. Jackson thrusted deeper into Stiles as he bit him. Stiles couldn't contain himself and just moaned louder. Jackson sunk his teeth even deeper with every thrust he took. After a few minutes, Stiles began to feel a little discomfort. He winced and furrowed his eyebrows cause of the uncomfortable feeling he was experiencing.

"J-Jackson...that hurts a little..."

Jackson just kept on going and didn't respond. Stiles shifted his head a little in order to let him know that he felt uncomfortable, but Jackson didn't take the hint.

"J-J-ack-"

Stiles was cut off by excruciating pain. He felt as if Jackson had torn his flesh off. He pushed Jackson off of him and flipped him over so he was on top of him. Stiles put his hand on his neck and felt the warm blood oozing out from his neck. He stared at his palm and saw his crimson red hand reflecting from the moonlight.

"You hurt me..." Stiles said in disbelief while staring at his hand.

Stiles shifted his eyes to look at Jackson's face. Stiles jumped off the bed when he looked at him. The person underneath him wasn't Jackson. It was a creature he had never seen before. It's eyes glowed a violet hue and had sharp long fangs. The creature got up and walked over to Stiles. Stiles started to back away further away from the creature. The creature screamed at him while flashing fangs. Wings popped up from its back along with extra long sharp claws.

Stiles started to shake at the sight. Fear began to consume him. He noticed the walls were beginning to close in on them. Stiles put his hand out trying to defend himself but nothing happened. His powers weren't there. He put his hand on his neck to keep his wound from bleeding. Before he knew it, the creature grew twice its size and threw himself at Stiles.

**********

Stiles jumped up in his bed and screamed.

He quickly put his hand on his neck and started to feel his body to make sure he was okay. He looked around his room only to find it empty. He was panting loudly and drenching in sweat. He looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was five in the morning. His dad was probably already on his way to work. Otherwise he would've heard Stiles and barged in his room. Stiles threw his blankets off and jumped into the shower to get ready for school.

When he got out the shower, he looked at himself in the mirror. He noticed that the dark circles under his eyes were only getting worse. He hadn't slept well in days. Stiles had been having terrible nightmares. He didn't want to tell anyone about them because he felt as if they weren't a big deal. He thought that they were just regular nightmares. But in the past few nights, they had been feeling more and more like visions rather than nightmares.
Stiles shook his thoughts away and finished getting ready for school.