This Love

All that I need...

*Click*

"Hey! I wasn't ready! Delete that Stiles!" Jackson told Stiles.

"Oh come on! You know you look good regardless. Chill out. Don't make such a big deal out of it." he told the young wolf smiling.

"Where did you get that camera anyways?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, it's just something I bought for good use with my own money. Just thought I could use a camera to capture moments of people and things I love." Stiles told Jackson.

Jackson gave him a suspicious look. He knew Stiles was up to something. He also knew that Stiles was not going to tell him so he decided to let it go for now.

Everywhere they went, Stiles took the camera and was always taking pictures of Jackson. He loved to catch him off guard. Sometimes Jackson posed for him when he sensed a picture was about to be taken, but Stiles just ended up deleting those particular ones. Jackson just ended up sighing and smiling at Stiles.

Sometimes Jackson couldn't believe he was in love with such a goofy dork. There's no one else he could picture himself with besides Stiles. Stiles made him smile even on the rainiest days of his life. He is his sun shining through the clouds to brighten his day. Stiles is his best friend above everything. He knows that he can count on Stiles for anything. If he's having a gloomy day, he knows Stiles will be there to make him feel better. Even if he just wants company at random moments, Stiles will drop everything and run to the rescue. He felt a connection between the two of them that could not be broken. Sometimes he feels like what happened between the two of them wasn't a coincidence. As if it was meant to happen sooner or later. All his life he thought that they were opposites and couldn't stand each other. He realized that opposites do attract and come together to create something beautiful. Like a jigsaw puzzle. Every piece is distinct from the rest, but when they come together and connect, they create a gorgeous picture.

Jackson knows he made the best decision of his life coming back to Beacon Hills. This is the happiest he's ever been. He's been accepted into a great pack/family, he's got a boyfriend that loves him no matter what, and for the first time he feels like he belongs somewhere. For the first time, he genuinely feels like he has a place to call home.

**********

The last day of school before Christmas break had just come to and end. Everyone had gone home but Jackson stayed to run a few laps around the track.

Running helped him stay in shape and his wolf enjoyed it a lot. It also helped him escape from everything and it made him think about a lot of stuff. On his fifth lap, his mind had wondered to another planet. He didn't hear the footsteps approaching behind him.

"Hey, sexy. Mind if I join you?" Stiles asked Jackson as he caught up running alongside him.

Jackson just gave him a smirk.

"Well, I suppose. Don't expect me to wait on you though." Jackson replied smiling.

"Oh, please. I should say that to you." Stiles said while nudging him.

Why don't we make this a little interesting then?" Jackson said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Whoever finishes ten laps under three minutes first, gets to take the other one out to dinner tonight." Jackson said.

"Oh, okay wolf boy. You're on! I have been craving Italian food lately anyways. I guess it wouldn't hurt your wallet a little if you buy me some later." Stiles said with a smirk.