Questions 199-202

Me: Alright these are more questions from Retarded_Panda and first up is Sasuke: Why does your hair look like a duck's ass?

Sasuke: It always comes back to the hair -_-

Me: You sound like Kokoro...

(I'll throw in my OC's every now and then)

Sasuke: *shrugs* I was born with it, you can even look up pictures of me when I was a baby. You'll see me in my mother's arms in front of Kushina.

Me: Sounds like life screwed you over heh heh next is Naruto: WHY YOU NO JUST DATE HINATA. SHE CONFESSED HER FEELINGS TO YOU AND SAVED YOU FROM PEIN/PAIN! *sighs annoyingly*

Naruto: Lizzie-Chan this is like the 7th question on me not dating Hinata =TT^TT=

Me: I know Naruto, I know. You proposed like I told you last time right?

Naruto: Yeah, she said yes.

Me: Good, but the NaruHina fans still aren't pleased.

Naruto: What do I do??

Me: Do you love Hinata?

Naruto: *smiles* Yeah, she's a really great person.

Me: Good. Go get her pregnant *shoves Naruto off the set before he can say anything* Next up is Kakashi:  I think gravity is your bitch. How the hell does your hair stand up like that...? *pokes your hair*

Kakashi: Hair gel, lots of it.

Me: O_o....Last up is Hidan: WHY YOU SWEAR SO MUCH. FUCK JASHIN. (not really a question xD)

Hidan: Because I can fucking do as I fucking please!

Me: Ok before we I go I just wanna say *balloons fall down* Thank you for asking our 200th question! :D Eventually ima separate the questions from the short notes...eventually.. ;P