Questions 23-24

Me: We has questions from le Shippo-Chaaaan~ :3 KIBA! SASGAY! GET YO BUTTS OUT HE-AH!

Kiba&Sasuke: *comes in*

Sasuke: *glares at me* Did you just call me Sas-Gay??

Me: Don't act like it's the first time, there are worse things to call you, Mr. Duck butt. Alright, Kiba, Shippo asks, Kiba, why don't you go out with Kankuro? He's the kitty to your puppy :3

Kiba: *blushes* W-What?!

Me: *gasps* He's blushing! I hear wedding bells~

Kiba: Nu uh! I'll never go out with Kankuro! He's older than me!

Me: Pft. Yeah by two years, that's soooo long~ note the sarcasm.

Kiba: *blushes furiously*

Me: Don't worry Kiba, Kankuro will come around ^_^

Kiba: *storms out of the room with his face on fire*

Me: Tehe, ok Sasuke your question is, Sasuke why are JUST starting to appeal to me? You stole my friend's soul...

Sasuke: *smirks* What can I say? I get fangirls all the time but it's rare for someone who actually hated me to fall in love with me.

Me: But it says that a lot in fan fictions..

Sasuke: Those are just stories with the girls wanting to be the cool ones.

Me: I see...Wait a minute..It doesn't say anything about Shippo hating you at first or falling in love with you now!

Sasuke:...Yes it does.

Me: Nu uh! It says APPEAL!

Sasuke:...

Me: Sasuke!

Sasuke:....

Me: STALKER! OUT! OUT! *hits Sasuke with a rolled up newspaper until he runs out of the the room* Creeper..Well hope that helped Shippo-Chan ^_^ You might wanna lock your doors and windows whenever you go to sleep, change, or take a shower from now on..