Questions 206-214

Calienia:...I don't know why but Lizzie-Chan has requested I be the hostess for today so umm..Forgive me if there's any screw ups, I'm knew at this. These questions are from xRoseTheifx and the first question is for Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and pretty much every other boy: How do you get your hair like that? TEACH ME THE WAY OH KNOWLEDGEABLE ONES!

Everyone listed: It's ANIME hair.

Calienia:....The next one is for Sasuke: I want you to answer honestly. How did your kiss with Naruto feel? AND YOU BETTER FLIPPING ANSWER! OH! Did you also have any fantasy about Naruto *wiggles eyebrows*

Sasuke: I felt disgusted. No I don't have fantasies. I think of Naruto as a brother.

Calienia: *blushes slightly* This one is for Gaara-Kun: Why you no date Cali-chan? O/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////O

Gaara: I've been busy with paperwork and the war, I had no time for dating. *looks at Calienia and smiles* But maybe I can open up my schedule.

Calienia: *faints*

Me: Mwahahahaha~ I just wanted Cali-Chan to read that one ^_^ next it for Tobi/Obito/Madara: DUDE. STOP. DON'T CONFUSE ME ANYMORE. ONE SECOND YOU'RE THE EPIC TOBI. THEN YOU ARE THIS 100 YEAR OLD MAN THING. THEN YOU'RE OBITO. STOOOOOOOOOOP >.< *It's not a question but I want him to respond anyway =P*

Obito: I was pretending to be my master, Madara and I needed a disguise so I came up with 'Tobi' I'm actually Obito.

Me: It makes more sense in the manga. Next is for Kushina: How do you get your hair like that T_T It's all long and red....I WANT HAIR LIKE THAT!

Kushina: *smiles* All Uzumaki's have red hair. Well accept Naruto who gained his father's hair. I just grew it out and learned to love my hair.

Me: You still lucky...Next is Killer Bee: Bee: When did you start even rapping? Like when did it start? When you were an infant? O.O

Killer Bee: We all got hobbies, it ain't a crime, when Killer Bee be rappin it's Killer Bee time! Fool! Ya fool!

Me:....I think he's saying it's like his hobby and we all get interested in hobbies at different times. ^_^ Now for Pein: You don't know true pain....Have you ever stepped on a lego? If you have, please do tell the experience. Now THAT piece of lego...IS TRUE PAIN!

Pein:....What's a lego?

Me: DUDE! I know what your talking about! That damn lego hurt like a mother fluffer when ya step on it! Next is Konan: Teach me how to make origami...PWEESE?! By the way....Did you ever "do it" with Yahiko *wiggles eyebrows* 

Konan: Sure I can teach you ^_^*.....O//////////////////////////////////O* U-Umm....M-Maybe...*face goes red*

Me: Tehe~ You tottally did~ last is Sakura: If you were to look back when Sasuke said "Thank You" before he leaved the village and knocked you unconscious. What do you think that "Thank You" meant? Good luck Sakura, I'm sure Naruto and you can achieve your dreams of bringing back Sasuke one day ^_^

Sakura: To be honest I'm not sure. It could of been a thank you for caring and worrying about him or a good luck like you said. *smiles brightly*

Me: That's nice ^_^ Well anyways thanks for asking all the questions and feel free to ask plenty more ^_^