Questions 86-91

Me: Alright a few questions from Punk_Emo but there are two people using this account that have questions so first are Olive's questions. Jugo: I like you. What is your favorite animal to talk to? My personal favorite is the Okinawa Rail, such good listeners..

Jugo: The Okinawa Rail are pretty good at listening, though my favorite would have to be birds of any kind really, they're friendly and sometimes even keep me calm.

Me: That's nice ^_^ next is Karin: .....I don't like you... But, i looove your hair!! what conditioner do you use!?

Karin: *anime vein* Well I use whatever is available but I guess the mint almond wen is my favorite.

Me: Next is Suigetsu: I love you........ Which sword is your favorite out of the seven!? I love the Nuibari, or the Sewing Needle because it is so light and thin! Plus, it's easy to puncture organs.

Suigetsu: *smirks* Mine is the Executioners Blade, that's why I had Sasuke help me get that sword first.

Me: Interesting, next is Sasuke: I hate you.... DA FAQ IS WRONG WIT CHU?! KILLIN YOUR OWN BROTHER!? DID YOU GET DROPPED ON THE HEAD AS A BABEH!?

Sasuke: I didn't know my brother was actually the good guy! He should me how he killed my family! I didn't know it was a lie!

Me:....A lot of people still hate you..

Sasuke: -_-*

Me: So now for Sarah's questions, Gaara's father: Is it true that yoi didn't have any friends when you were little!? Why are you sooooooooo cute? Do you like 1D? What is a KazeKage?? Who was the first KazeKage?

Kazekage: I don't really like that kind of music, I prefer classical. A Kazekage is the leader of the hidden sand village, the first Kazekage was Shodai Kazekage, meaning first Kazkage, I don't know his real name. I don't think of myself as 'cute' and I did have friends, just not many.

Me: Ok hope that helps ^_^