Questions 107-111

Me: More questions from shinauchiha06, first up is lord third: this is something i wanna ask if a girl want's to be a ninja really bad but she has aspergers a autism thing what will you do to help her? or will you not aloud her to become a ninja?

Sarutobi: If she can learn how to control her aspergers and work hard to be like others, I see no reason why she can not be a ninja.

Me: Oh thank goddess, now I don't have to worry about anything either ^_^ Ok next up is Konan: wanna go shopping:3

Konan: Sure ^_^

Me: Now Deidara and Sasori: can you two teach me to be a better artist? im really good at drawing and sometimes painting but i wanna learn more cause im a art fan

Sasori: Art isn't a drawing. They aren't indestructible and therefore can not last forever. So you can't become a better artist. However if you want, I shall teach you how to make puppets to become an artist.

Deidara: Pft. That's not art! Something fleeting! Now that's art! I'll be the one to show her how to be an artist with my clay un!

Sasori&Deidara: *fighting over art*

Me: Every time I tell ya...*knocks em out with a frying pan*

Sasori: You can't knock me out, I'm a puppet.

Me: The world where everything makes sense doesn't apply here. *knocks him out with the frying pan* Next up is Obito: why you are a dick now? i mean come on! you were my fav! til i found out your ass <.<

Obito: What are you talking about?

Me: Probably the whole becoming Tobi and destroying the world thing...

Obito: *sighs* Read the manga or wait for more of the anime show, my story is explained more. You'll find out why...

Me: Lastly is Sasuke: batman or catwoman?

Sasuke: Batman.

Me: Cat woman.

Sasuke: *raises an eyebrow*

Me: Cats kill bats, I know because mine do it all the time, therefore you lose. Thanks for your questions!!!