Silent Beauty: Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15:

Ally’s POV:

                “Liam, I want you to meet Anthony, my brother.” I said with a smile, and Liam looked shocked. I waited for him to say something, but he just stood there for a minute.

                I frowned slightly when I noticed Liam snap his head towards Anthony and sent him a deathly glare. His eyes blazed with anger and before I even had the chance to reach out for him, he jumped at Anthony tackling him to the ground.

                I let out a scream as they landed on the ground with a ‘thud’. Anthony looked stunned but snapped out of it quickly and began struggling against Liam.

                The two of them began rolling around on the ground each trying to get the upper hand. They were throwing wild punches at each other and I could see bruises forming on each of their faces.

                By now I had tears streaming down my face as I screamed for them to stop. It was like they couldn’t even hear me, though, as they continued to fight.

                That was when I noticed the security guards coming towards us. “Stop!” I screeched in one final attempt to get them to leave each other alone, but they ignored me completely.

                The guards advanced on them and tried to pull them apart, but they had trouble. It took four guards to finally get them away from each other and when they did, Liam finally looked over to me.

                His hair was a mess and he had a bruise on his cheek and a busted lip, and his eyes that were crazed a second ago were now soft and caring.

                He had two men holding him in place, but he looked like he wanted to come over to me. Another guard came up to me with a creepy smile. I shot a nervous look at Liam who glared hatefully at the guard.

                I gulped when he finally reached me. “Hello sweetheart. I see you were with these two idiots, so I should inform you that as long as the blond man doesn’t decide to press charges they are free to go. You can go with them, but you are welcome to come home with me. I’m sure I can make you much happier than these fools, and if you scream it will be out of pleasure instead of fear.” He said making me step back and look helplessly over at Liam.

                He was now shaking and the men were struggling to hold him. I knew that if he hurt them we wouldn’t be able to go so I shot him a pleading look making sure he understood what I wanted.

                I waited until he stopped shaking and settled for just watching over me before I looked over to Anthony. He was also watching me. He obviously heard the man say if he didn’t press charges we could go so I sent him a pleading look also.

                He sighed, clearly not wanting to drop the charges, but he gave in and said something to the guards making them release both him and Liam.

                I breathed out a sigh of relief. The guard in front of me gave them a disgusted look before giving me an eerie smile and handing me a piece of paper. “When you get tired of the boys, call me for a good time with a real man.” He said with a wink.

                He walked away before Liam arrived in front of me, and I’m sure if he hadn’t Liam would have attacked him, too. He’s very protective of me.

                Liam pulled me into his arms and I buried my head into his chest breathing in his heavenly scent. He ran his fingers through my hair and we stood like that for a moment before somebody cleared their throat.