Silent Beauty: Chapter Ten

Chapter 10:

Ally’s POV:

                I woke up the next morning feeling elated. I talked and it felt great. I felt like now that I spoke and told Liam everything that I could move on. It was like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

                I would always be scarred because of what my father did to me, but I’m no longer going to let it control my life. I was never going back to that awful man, and I found somewhere I belong. Liam promised to take care of me, and I believed him.

                Looking up, I noticed that he was already awake and gazing down at me lovingly just as every other morning. “Morning.” I said softly still not used to speaking, but I noticed Liam’s eyes light up as soon as I said the one word.

                “Morning beautiful. God, I could wake up to your face and voice every morning for the rest of my life.” He said and leaned down slowly waiting to see if I would pull away, but I never did. Then his lips connected to mine and the kiss was soft and slow.

                It was a short kiss, but Liam obviously didn’t want to push me, and I was grateful for that. We would take it slow for now.

                Liam pulled away and looked at me sheepishly with an embarrassed look on his face. “You know, you are the first girl I’ve ever kissed.” He said and then looked down, and I had to contain my laughter.

                “Liam, look at me.” I said softly and after a minute he looked up at me nervously. I stared into his green eyes as I spoke again. “I think it’s really sweet that I am your first kiss, and I wish more than anything that you were mine. You will always be the first person I willingly kissed, though.” I said and he broke out into a full blown smile.

                I laughed at how easily he became happy again and I couldn’t help but peck him on the lips slightly. He tried to pull me in for a longer kiss, but before he had the chance, I jumped out of the bed and bolted from the room.

                I heard Liam groan and get up so he could chase me. I giggled and rushed through the hallway and down the stairs. I heard him in the hallway as I reached the bottom of the steps so I quickly darted around a corner and jumped into the coat closet.

                The closet was a fairly large closet and I slid down the wall so I was sitting and fought to hold back my giggle as I heard Liam rush past the door in search of me. I smiled to myself before I realized that I wasn’t alone in the closet.

                I heard soft whimpering coming from the very back of the closet and I hesitantly began making my way towards it. I stood up and turned on the light before looking to see who was in there.

                I was surprised to see a little boy about 6 years old sobbing quietly and staring at me fearfully. I crawled towards him slowly trying to let him know that I wasn’t going to hurt him, and he just stared at me while I sat in front of him.

                He was by far the cutest little boy I’d ever seen. He had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes that were almost identical to mine. He reminded me of what Anthony looked like when we were little so I immediately had a soft spot for him.

                I didn’t say anything as he continued to cry and whimper. I just pulled him into my arms trying to comfort him. I picked him up taking his spot and placing him in my lap with his head in my shoulder and his tears soaking Liam’s shirt that I woke up in.