Chapter 11

Hello guys! I know it took some time but be sure it wasn´t planned. I just had much to do but here is it! I would be really happy to read comments!! Please just one time. Write me a comment/review/feedback!! Please!! 

This chapter got longer and more romantic so you can feel with Nicole, what she is going trough! All I can is next chapter will be exciting! More angel and vampire stuff...I promise you! Don´t miss and keep reading!!

Don´t forget the comment!! ;)

Chapter 11

Slowly I came around. Just my eyes were still dazzled from the light. My dark brown dress with the green embroideries was completely shredded and my head hurts as if someone hits em.

I looked around me and I saw nothing...well hmm I saw trees…many trees. I sat on the ground of a dark and scary forest. I'm sure you asking yourself how a forest can be scary for a vampire? I'll tell you! If you walk in a forest you can here many different noises. Roedeers, birds other animals and even human but when I landed there I heard...nothing! No sign of life! And a place where nothing life's in is a death spot...a grave!

I wonder where I was because nothing there was familiar to me. It went night and the stars broke through the clouds and were now sparkling downwards. I had to find a way to escape this scary place and so I followed the star Wermut. A star as brighten as the sun by day.

On my way through trees and bushes the dark green colour of the leaf changed slowly into lush verdancy green and soon I saw the first sign of a human colony.

A man around 27 must have noted me and sprint fro as I fell to catch me.

"For god's sake, what has happened to you, young lady?" He said holding me in his arms

Heaven knows for how long I didn't drunk. My body already started to dehydrate and his heard beaded in a sweet velocity.

"Where am I?" I said weakly

"You are in Greenwich. Tell me has someone done this to you!" He asked and pointed at my tattered dress.

"I can't remember I...I suddenly was in this forest" I tried hard to recall what happened to me between Gabriel's appearance and now.

"Well I'd say until you feel better you come with me. You can't walk on the street thus. There are strange people out there at night and other people might think you're an alley cat, darling" The man calmly told me and carries me on his arms.

"Oh by the way, I'm Eric. Eric Duval. I am the famous tailor in London. People just don´t concede it as true jet, you know!" Mr Duval winked and starts giggling.

As he walked with me on his arms through the streets I couldn´t believe my eyes. A row of contiguous houses out of stone purled our way, women's who passed us wore a thick petticoat. Over this went a bodice and a skirt. The skirt washeld up by hoops and padded at the hips. An outer bodice and skirt went over this and on top of that there was a gown, which went down to the floor. The men on their side wore a linen shirt and a tight-fitting jacket called a doublet as Eric told me later. Over there was another jacket which came out over the hips. They wore stockings and padded breeches instead of trousers. Most wore a velvet or fur hat.

I know that we had 1039 when Klaus killed Mom, Kol and I run away and Gabriel took me away from my home. All the time I hoped that I just passed out and I´m still near my family but know I realized that everything around me changed. How long was I gone? Oh my god I don´t even know where I was! My feelings overwhelmed me and on my face came a pained expression while tears run down my cheeks.

"Hey! Hush, dear. Just a moment, we are nearly there!" Mr Duval stroke away my tears and walked faster. Not long and we really arrived at his home. He burst into the fireplace room and put me on the bed settee near the chimney.