Chapter 9

As I said I started to turn this story into a crossover with another tv-show and I really hope you enjoy it. As always please leave me a short comment! Thanks for reading, you´re the best!

Chapter 9

Wondering who or what these men were, I walked through the place I called home before. Now it was not more than a grave. My friends, our neighbours were dead and I was still here.

Can you imagine this?

I broke out in tears and cried my soul out till my sister, Rebekah, stood behind me. She took me in her arms and I felt one of her tears dropping on my shoulder.

"I see you had a terrible night too." I whispered with a breathy voice

"Mother made us monsters!" Rebekah shouted desperate.

"No, mother made us vampires. She didn´t make us monsters we did that to ourselves!" Elijah suddenly corrected her.

"Oh of course our white knight never gets a stain on his clean slate. Elijah, you're not better than us. You killed too!" I attacked Elijah out of my anguish and despair

"So you saw me killing somebody?" He asked me bland

"äh NO but…ahm..." I stutter and searched for a suitable reason

"Hush up, Nicole! I never killed someone. Neither in the past as Niklaus and I fight about Tatja´s favour, even if I would have been able to…nor now." His patience snapped

"But…but how?" I whispered cowed

"I´m able to control my feelings, my demand…my hunger! Have you ever thought about what if our temper and emotions got more intensive when we turned?" He floated a question.

"And you little girl…" Elijah pointed at me "look what you´ve done!" He turned and drew my attention to the cold bodies around us.

"What? No, this is not my fault!" I couldn´t believe that my favourite brother blamed me for this massacre.

"No, Elijah come to me and see!" Rebekah said and examined a man who was lying next to her.

"Can you see this?" Rebekah said unbelievable to my brother. Elijah and I walked over to her and saw that those people didn´t died by a vampire bite. Their bodies were torn open and full of claw marks

"Where is Niklaus?" She said fearfully.

All at once I heard a terrible scream in my head and just seconds later we all heard Klaus yelling. Elijah, Rebekah and I ran in the direction where the scream came from. On the half way I heard Kol's voice in my head.

"Nicole, wherever you are don´t go to Niklaus! Do you hear me? He becomes insane! Run away as far as you can" Kol's voice was frantic, fierce and pleaded me.

Too many questions buzzed through my mind. What shall I do? Stay or run away? What happened to Klaus and why is Kol so frightened?

Kol was my twin brother and I believed him. I decided to turn my back to my home and go away.

"KOL! Where are you going?" I thought

"Meet me at the coast." His voice sounded in my head and I turned left and ran to him.

TEAM LEAP from 1038 to 2. May 2008

"Damn! Couldn´t you at least try to stay alive…just once! What am I going to do now?" Castiel stands before a wooden cross that marks the grave of the maybe most important person in the fight between good and bad, heaven and hell, Michael and Lucifer.

No name or birth of date indicates who is lying below ground level.

"Dean Winchester, time to wake up!" The angel Castiel says and grips him tight and raises him from perdition.

A glaring light appears and in the next moment Castiel was gone and a hand break through the soil.