Chapter 20

AN: that pic is how I think of McKenna, minus the pink in her hair. The hair she has in a picture that I've put in before is how I see her hair. But the body type and face is how I see McKenna at the end of this chapter. ;) enjoy, and be shore to read the author's note at the bottom!

song of the chapter: good for you// selena gomez

Days 4-53: Exercise

Day 4

It was Tuesday, the day after the whole perfume shopping. My parents ended up not being mad because I spent my own money.

I put on my new perfume, for the second time since I got home from school. I didn't care. It smelled really good on me. I smiled to myself and put the perfume bottle down before looking at my gym membership. It was at the Youth Gym, where kids my age could work out without having to bother other people around them.

Today was a good day.

People absolutely loved my new perfume. My Popular Plan was working, but it was far from being over.

Yawning, I got off of my vanity chair and walked to my closet. "PINK shorts? Or Nike shorts? It's the first time at the gym so I need to impress," I mumbled to myself.

I ended up going with the extremely comfy PINK shorts. I slipped them on as best as I could and pulled a loose tank top over it. I then put my hair up in a ponytail.

I was absolutely ready. I walked out of my room and went to David's, knocking on his door twice. He opened it up, and I was shocked to see him Skyping a Latina girl on his TV.

"Oh, is this not a good time?" I asked, a smirk on my face.

"Carlos, is this your annoying leetle sister you have been complaining about?" She asked, completely clueless.

"Hey!" I yelled to the TV, waving. I turned my attention back to David. "You need to drive me to the YG."

He gave me a confused look. "YG? As in Youth Gym? No thanks Ken." He lowered his voice to barely a whisper. "I think I have another potential girlfriend on the line."

I rolled my eyes. He was so ridiculous. She wasn't even that pretty, or skinny.

"Whatever. Just wait until I tell Mom and Dad." I slammed the door in his face and walked into the living room. I saw my sneakers sitting in front of me. Then, I got an idea.

I took my sweatpants laying by my sneakers and put them on. Then, I took my sneakers and put those on too. I was going to walk to the gym. It was only about a twenty minute walk.

I slipped out the door and into the chilly air. Quickly, I power walked down the road and to the direction of the gym.

Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the neon-colored gym. I slipped through the door and handed the receptionist my membership card. She scanned it and handed it back.

"Thank you, McKenna. Now, it says here you are looking for the quick 7-week Plan?" She smiled and I nodded. "Great! You are going right through these doors. Your trainer is Marley. She'll explain your diet plan and training. Good luck!"

I took in a deep breath and walked through the doors. I wanted to slim away the pounds. I wanted to be fit, like I knew I could. I looked around until I saw one girl trainer talking to another male trainer. I walked over to them both, scared and excited. Time to get my fitness on.

"Excuse me," I said, gulping. I was intimidated by them. They were so lean and fit. I was bland and blah, but I hoped I could be like them. I stood up a bit straighter as the trainer turned around and smiled at me politely.