Chapter 13

Author's Note: Sorry again if ideas are similar to other fanfics. And I'm sorry that the Grell and Madame Red stuff isn't exactly how it happened it the anime, I changed it up a bit. And sorry about her "prostitute dress". I'm not very familiar with dresses from that time period and just made one up, so I apologize.

   I apparently fell asleep because I woke up to Sebastian shaking me awake.

   “Okay! I’m awake!” I said when he continued shaking me.

   “Please get ready to go at once Lily. We will be looking for Jack the Ripper and the young master had requested you come with us.” I sighed and climbed off my bed. I went to my closet and pulled out a black dress. I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face from the sink. Hopefully Ciel wouldn’t be able to tell I had been crying. I dried my face off and took off the dress I had fallen asleep in. I put the black dress on and took the bonnet off my head. I ran a brush through my hair and walked out the door.

   I walked down the hall and knocked on the door to Ciel’s study. A voice told me to come in, so I did. Ciel sat at his desk and Sebastian stood behind him.

   “So, what are we doing tonight?” I asked while leaning against the doorway.

   “We were going to have you dress up as a prostitute-“started Ciel but I cut him off.

   “Wait, what? No.” I replied simply. Ciel sighed. He snapped his fingers at Sebastian and pointed at me. Oh no. He’s going to forcibly dress me up as a prostitute. I shuddered. I turned to the door and yanked it open. I ran out of the room and straight into Sebastian. Damn it. He picked me up and carried me to my room. Then he locked the door. I scowled.

   “What am I supposed to wear anyway? I don’t have anything that a prostitute would wear.” I muttered. Sebastian grinned. He pulled a pair of scissors out of thin air and told me to take off the dress I was wearing.

   “But I like this dress!” I whined. Sebastian sighed.

   “I’ll make the young master buy you some new ones okay?” offered Sebastian. I sighed.

   “Turn around.” I demanded. He did, and I took off my dress. The dress was black and had sleeves that went down to my elbows. It went to the ground and was made of a flowy satin. The collar was just above my collarbones. I got under the covers of my bed so he wouldn’t see me in my underclothes.

   “You can turn back around now.” I told him. He picked my dress up off the floor and started to work.

    “No way am I wearing this.” I said twenty minutes later when Sebastian finished. I was in the bathroom looking at the dress in the mirror. The dress now had a slit that went up to mid thigh and my midriff was slightly exposed due to lace paneling on the stomach and back of the dress. (Author's Note: The back is tie-up, so she doesn't need a corset.) The neckline was much lower, causing some cleavage to show. The sleeves at least stayed the same.

   “Lily,” he started. I sighed. I put on some stockings and my black flats, as I had no heels to wear. I exited the bathroom. Sebastian quickly put some makeup on me and curled my hair. I once again, had to leave my glasses at home. When he thought I could pass for a prostitute, we exited the bedroom. Sebastian knocked on the door to Ciel’s study and we entered. Sebastian entered first and when Ciel saw me, he blushed beet red. I blushed too. Damn him.

   “Can we please leave already?” I asked. I just wanted to change back into my normal clothes. Ciel coughed.

   “Yes. Sebastian, go ready the carriage. I’ll walk Lily through the plan one more time.” stammered Ciel. “You need to walk around and look for any creepy men. We’ll follow you when any show interest in you, and if they don’t start trying to kill you, Sebastian will get them away from you.” Ciel explained.

   “Okay. I think I get it.” I said. I turned and walked out of the study door. I walked down the stairs and Mey Rin, Finni, and Bard were all waiting by the door. Blood started trickling from their noses when they saw me. I sighed.

   “Have a good night, and try not to burn the house down.” I muttered to them. I then walked out the front door and into the chilly night. I quickly climbed in the carriage and waited for Ciel. He joined me shortly after and we started the drive into London in an awkward silence. They dropped me off when we arrived in London and I started walking around. I had no takers until one man pulled me into a dark alley and started kissing me. I tried to push him away but I wasn’t strong enough to get him off of me. I saw a glint of steel and shouted for Sebastian.

   The man was quickly pulled off of me. Ciel turned me around to face him.

   “Are you okay?” Ciel asked me. I nodded. The man who had kissed me had stepped into a patch of moonlight and I now recognized him as Grell, Madame Red’s butler. Grell ran a comb through his hair and his hair grew and turned red. Sebastian and Grell were talking but I couldn’t hear what they said. I did hear that Grell was a grim reaper and had fallen in love with a woman, and they became Jack the Ripper.

   At this, Madame Red walked out from the nearby shadows. Ciel stiffened in front of me and I grabbed one of his hands. He held on to it tightly. Madame Red and Ciel talked but I couldn’t really hear what they were saying. Madame Red got angry that Ciel and Sebastian had figured out what she was doing and Grell pulled a chainsaw out of nowhere and lunged at Ciel.

   Sebastian stopped the blade from hitting him and started dueling with Grell. Ciel and I stood in the shadows. Madame Red said something about hunt or be hunted and slashed Ciel on the arm. Sebastian looked over, clearly worried. Madame Red started choking Ciel and I panicked. I ran at her, and she slashed me across my forehead. I fell to the ground. My only thought was of Ciel. My vision started going fuzzy. Madame Red intended to kill Ciel, but stopped when she looked into his eyes. Sebastian came up behind her and was going to kill her, but Ciel stopped him. I barely saw what was happening as my vision was quickly fading. Grell demanded Madame Red kill Ciel but she couldn’t do it. This caused Grell to stab her with his death scythe.

   She fell down next to me and I blinked a few times in confusion. Ciel looked at his aunt in shock. Grell went to leave but Ciel demanded Sebastian kill him. When Grell and Sebastian were gone, Ciel seemed to remember that I was bleeding out on the ground. He ran over to me.

   “Lily, stay with me. It’s okay. Everything’s going to be fine.” Ciel said as he held my hand. He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around my forehead which was bleeding profusely. I tried to stay awake, I really did, but I fell into darkness.