Chapter 1

Author's Note: I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, or any of the characters. All rights go the owners. I do own Lily but only because I based her off of myself. This story is mostly for myself as I wanted to write it.  Sorry if the characters are off, I tried(and am trying)to make the personalities the same. I also apologize for any mistakes in there. I also apologize if the plot is similar to other fanfictions. I'm trying to not copy so sorry if they sound similar. If you do happen to read it, and like it, please let me know. I'm not done yet (clearly) so, yeah. If you happen to find this, enjoy.

   “Are you sure this is the right place?” I asked as the driver of the carriage pulled in front of the grand mansion.

   “Yes ma’am. This is the Phantomhive Estate.” the driver replied.

   “Wow.” I mumbled.

   My parents had somehow managed to get me a job as a maid here. We weren’t rich and they thought it’d be a good way for me to earn money. I agreed completely and that was how I ended up here. I had a twin sister who was working for another family at a different mansion. I hoped we’d be okay apart. We’d never been apart for long before.

   My nerves were really starting to get to me. I was thirteen and heard that the Earl Phantomhive was too. I was never good at being around boys my age.

  "Oh please." I thought to myself. "An earl would never like the maid." Besides, I was pretty sure the earl had a fiancée. While I was lost in thought I hadn’t realized that the carriage had stopped moving. The door opened revealing a strange man. 

   He had black hair that hung around his face. He had pale, flawless skin. His eyes were a reddy brown. He looked nice enough. He offered me his hand which I accepted and hopped out of the carriage. It was then that I realized the Earl Phantomhive was standing next to the carriage.

   “This is my butler, Sebastian Michaelis.” the Earl Phantomhive said gesturing at the black-haired man.

   “Pleased to meet you.” I said politely to Sebastian. He just nodded and gave me a friendly smile.

   “H,hello, Earl Phantomhive.” I said turning my attention to the earl. My glasses nearly fell off my face when I curtsied and I stood up quickly. The Earl Phantomhive was studying me and I felt very self-conscience. I knew I wasn’t the most attractive female out there and I was extremely nervous. I had a bit of a tummy but women were required to wear corsets so that wasn’t that bad of an issue. I had pudgy cheeks but I just accepted it. My dark brown hair went in slight waves just past my shoulders. My nose was a decent size I thought. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't exactly tiny. My eyes were a hazel color behind my glasses.

  I was busy studying the Earl Phantomhive while he was studying me. He had black hair that appeared to be almost dark blue that hung in his face. He had one beautiful dark blue eye. His other eye was hidden by a black eye patch. His face was very pleasing to the eye but a bit…cold. He was dressed lavishly.

   “You can call me Ciel. Earl Phantomhive is too formal.” Ciel said with a voice that was much too mature for a thirteen year old.

   “O,of course my lord.” I said stuttering again.

   “What did I just say?” Ciel said with a hint of annoyance.

   “Argh! Sorry Ciel.” I replied blushing while mentally face palming myself.

   “Come along then.” said Ciel since Sebastian had finished collecting my bags. We walked up the front steps to the mansion. Sebastian opened the door and gestured for me to go in first. I did, and was swiftly tackled to the ground. My glasses fell off and I blinked in surprise. There were three figures in front of me.  

   “Sebastian, can you save the new maid?” Ciel asked in a bored voice.

   “Of course, my lord.” replied Sebastian. In an instant the figures were corralled away from me and I cautiously stood up, brushing dirt from my dress as I did. I grabbed my glasses and placed them back on my face and was instantly on the floor again. This time I just sighed. What had I gotten myself into? I looked up to see a naked boy on me.