Chapter 29-

***600 VOTES= NEXT CHAPTER***

CHAPTER 29-

Niall's POV:

I slammed my front door closed. The rage rushed through my body. I was ready to punch something. Anything. Until a shadow from my living room shown in the distance. The curls gave it away.

"Harry?" I asked

"Hi Niall." He stood up

My eyebrows furrowed and my muscles tensed. It's... Him.

"What do you want, Harry?"

"I'm going on that date with Audrey."

I gave out a laugh

"No, you're not." My voice tightened

"Watch me." He started to walk toward the door until I stepped in front of him. Pushing out my chest I pushed him making him stumble back.

"Niall! Move it!" He yelled

"No! You've treated her like shit. You've known her longer and I've treated her better. Better than you've ever had." I spat

"You know what Niall? Fuck you. Fuck you and your jealous little ass." He pushed me with a great force and stormed out of my hotel and slamming the door behind him making the floor shake.

I was going to run after him, but maybe he was right. I am jealous. Audrey wants Harry not me. Why would she want me.

I laughed at myself

I'm just the jealous little idiot who can't get a girl for his life. Why am I even trying? Everyone would be better off without me.

An idea came to me.

"Everyone would be better off without me."

I grabbed my keys and stormed off down to the lobby. No one will ever notice.

Audrey's POV:

"Hello, love." He greeted me as I opened the passenger side door

"Hi, Harry." I giggled

I got into the black lather seat and adjusted my seat belt. I waited for the car to start moving but I realized after a few seconds that it hasn't started moving yet. I looked over to Harry to find his beautiful green eyes staring burning into the side of my face. It wasn't as creepy as you might think. He smirked.

"You've changed a lot." He confessed

"Well, I couldn't stay 16 and ill forever."

"Audrey... I know that you went to the hospital while I was gone. It's all my fault actually. I should have left you." He squeezed his eyes shut tightening his hands around the wheel. The white in his knuckles increasing.

"I'm glad you did. Look where you are now. You're doing just fine." I smiled

"But you weren't okay." He sighed starting the car

"I'm not dead. I'm still breathing, Harry. I'm smiling too." I pointed to my over exaggerated grin