Chapter 32-

1,100,000 READS THANK YOUUUUU I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!

This chapter is dedicated to @rawrr_niall because she had the best comment on chapter 31!

@rawrr_niall : You are such a talented author! This book is so detailed and descriptive and keeps me on the edge dying for more WHICH I LOVE (: you’re so good at writing, this book is so good! lol when you updated last time I literally fell off my bed, I’m literally addicted to this book. Don’t stop doing what you love! I hope I made you smile while reading this! Cause I always smile certainly when I read this book!

Chapter 32-

I can’t believe I stood here in the crowded airport. I just never wanted to let these boys go. They’ve really grown onto me and I just don’t know if I exactly was going to cry or not. They really meant bunches to me. Niall became the best buddy ever in the matter of less than 3 hours and Harry ended up crying at least 5 times during our movie night until we both passed out and did quite get to finish the movie.

“This is out last 5 minutes together! What are we going to do without you, Audrey?” Zayn squeezed my tiny body “I don’t think we’ll be able to last this long without your company.”

“Oh please guys. Stop exaggerating. You’ll be just fine without me. I also have same here to take care of me so you don’t even have to worry about myself. It’s only for a few months right?” I giggled giving Zayn a hug

The boys curled their lips and batted their lashes.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us.” Liam pouted

“Nope. But I have to stay here. Even though my parents are out and about exploring the world, I’m sure they wouldn’t want their daughter with a famous group of boys. I could be killed out there. And plus I have a job here and I’ve got Sam. I’m actually happy.”

The boys looked at me with their killer puppy eyes. I didn’t want to leave them, but they have their lives and I have mine. They have a career that they need to full fill. I even gave Harry my skype and I made sure all of the boys had my number and skype also.

“Make sure you guys skype me whenever you guys can and make sure to bring me back something special.” I joked

“We will.” Harry smiled and the other boys nodded

“We pinky swear.” Niall added

“Boys, your plane is here.” The boys’ assistant told them.

The boys’ assistant had long blonde hair and big blue eye. She was gorgeous and probably in her early 30s’, yet she was very professional and clean. She probably has been doing her job for a very long time, so I wasn’t worried about the boys at all. Well, maybe a little. You know how boys can get.

I laughed to myself and gave all 5 boys short separate hugs; Short but sweet. I made sure to also give each boy a quick kiss on the cheek and I maybe gave Harry something a little extra. Before the boys walked away I grabbed Niall by the wristed and pulled him back.

“Niall, please bring home a beautiful American girl. You really deserve it. Do it for me.” I smiled and batted my eyelashes

“Alright, but only for you.” He blushed

I gave him one last hug and then they were off. I waited until Harry waved me his last goodbye and blew me a kiss. I jokily caught it with my hand and continued my way out of the airport. I ignored the paparazzi bombarding me with questions as I left.

“Do you and any of the boys have a fling going on?”

“Is it true that Tessa and Harry were really just a set up?”