Chapter 26-

CHAPTER 26-

Audrey's POV:

*DING*

The elevator rang on floor 17

Zayn and Sam haven't stopped talking since we left the party. I thought it was nice that we can all get along with each other.

On the other hand Niall and I were quiet. Not even a sound peeped out of our mouths. I guessed it was out of exhaustion.

Niall pulled out a key at room 201 because Zayn was too drunk too.

The white door was pushed opened and I was in awe but the glass/marble staircase, leather couches, crystal chandelier and mini bar. This place was huge for a hotel room.

Niall walked over to the big silk curtains in the living room and pulled them open to reveal the dark sky and bright buildings. It look like NYC from here.

"Please, take a seat." Niall gestured to the couches

Sam and Zayn were too into a conversation about tattoos are something to even notice that Niall just said something.

I sighed and sat on the couch alone waiting for Niall to return from the kitchen. He came back with 2 mugs of tea.

"I'll be right back. I'm getting some blankets from upstairs." Niall said

And, I was the only one that heard

"Um Niall? Would you mind if I came too? I don't really have anyone to talk to." I said gesturing to Sam and Zayn who now sat on the couch in front of me.

"Yeah, of course."

I followed Niall up the steps being careful not to slip. Niall turned on the light so the hallway was no longer scary and dark.

"This place is huge." I said

"I know. I sometimes get lost even though I've been staying here for a long while." He joked.

Niall got got to the end of the closet and tried to reach up on the top shelf to grab the blankets.

"Shit." He cursd under his breath

I laughed at his attempt of being too short to grab stuff from the top shelf.

"Stop laughing. You're short too." Niall joked cracking a smile.

"Lemme try." I said

I reached the top shelf but missed horribly. I felt Niall's hands snake around my waist and lift me up. I then successfully grabbed all 4 blankets.

I playfully gave Niall a high five and gave him 2 blankets for him to carry down the stairs.

We threw the blankets on the floor but I kept one for me. I threw it around my shoulders, took my tea and followed Niall back into the kitchen.

"Come here. I wanna show you something." Niall walked out onto the balcony off the kitchen so I followed

As I stepped out a cool breeze hit my face. Everything was so quiet and peaceful. The lights from the building shined out into the distance. I closed my eyes and took a sip of my tea.

"Beautiful right?"

"Very." I agreed

The breeze picked up and knocked my blanket off my shoulders and onto the balcony.

I went to pick it up but Niall beat me to it. He took the soft piece of cloth and wrapped it around my shoulders again leaving his arm around my neck and pulling me into his chest. He smelt of cologne and spearmint. His chest was warm and his hugs were inviting.