Chapter 28-

CHAPTER 28-

Audrey's POV:

I opened the passenger door to reveal a blonde and Harry. My heart stopped. Harry gave me a sincere smile.

"Audrey, this is Tessa." Harry introduced me to the blonde bimbo

"Aw! You must be Niall's girlfriend!" She announced

"No. Niall's I'm friend. I'm not interested in dating at the moment."

I awkwardly slammed the door shut and got into the backseat. I was furious with Niall. He really made me get in the car with Harry and his girlfriend Tessa? I went to my messages and saw I had some new messages.

From Mom:

Hope you're having fun with Sam! She's such a sweet girl. TTFN xx

I groaned in my head and deleted her message not bothering to answer.

From B:

Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while. I've had a lot on my plate. Maybe we should talk more. xx

I smiled at the message from "B" and decided to message back.

To B:

Yeah, I miss talking to you. Maybe we can meet up sometime. (:

The quietness of the ride was disrupted by Harry's cellphone ringing from a text. Isn't that... Odd?

To B:

You live in England right?

Harry's phone went off again. Coincidence? Maybe. I brushed it off and sent a message to Niall.

To Niall:

You seriously need to quit leaving me with Harry. -.-

I looked up to see Harry and Tessa getting out. I literally tried running out of the car. I was happy there weren't any screaming fans when we got out. But when I got out I ran into Niall's chest not seeing where I was going. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He was always there to protect me. He was like a brother to me.

"Hey little kid." He smirked

"Hey! I'm not little nor a kid."

"Yes you are!" He yelled

"No I'm not!"

"Quit fighting, you two. Niall we have an interview to go to." Harry said locking this car

We both laughed and headed inside. Obviously this place was a radio station. Bright lights of the word "BBC Radio" shown in the window.

"Are you excited?" I asked Niall

"Very actually. I heard that this station is really fun."

"Good, I'm happy for you."

Harry held the door open for us and I silently thanked him.

"Listen Audrey, I'm sorry for yesterday. Maybe we can restart are friendship.?" Harry asked pulling me aside letting Tessa and Niall walk in front of us

"I um.. I don't know if that's a good idea anymore. Sorry Harry." I say starting to walk down the hallway.

"Auddy."

I stopped. He's usually the only one who calls me Auddy.

"Please. I have so many things to tell you. I just need one hour with you. Please." He exaggerated the last "please"

I could truly see in his eyes that he wasn't so bad as I though . His eyes softened and I saw the little 16 year old curly boy that I used to love.