Chapter 23-

CHAPTER 23-

I plopped myself onto my hospital bed and let go of all my shopping bags. I was so exhausted. I felt weak and tired.

It was only 6:00 but I lost all of my energy. I threw on a sweatshirt and turned off all of the lights and let the stars of the night light up my room.

"What if he doesn't come back?"

"What if he does come back and doesn't remember me?"

"What if he thinks I'm ugly."

"What if I'm not worthy of him anymore."

"What if..?"

I rolled over on my side to face the window. I looked up into the dark black sky.

"What if he doesn't love me as much as I love him?"

Harry's POV:

I've been sitting in the same seat for the past 3 hours drowning my thoughts in a glass of cold, hard vodka and a bowl of stale peanuts.

The bass of the speakers pounded into my ears and the brightness of my iPhone blinded my eyes. I've been staring at my phone messages for the past fifteen minutes hoping that girl from the coffee shop would just message me already.

"Hey pretty boy. Care to dance?" A dirty blonde came up to me.

She had a tight fitted dress that hugged her in every curve just perfectly and her breasts very prominent and a bit too flashy.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend." I lied blushing and turning back to my vodka

"Really? What's her name? Where is she?" She said placing her hands on my leg inches away from my crotch.

I said the first that came to my mind.

"Audrey."

"That's nice. Where is she." She whispered in my ear moving her hand a bit closer to my growing bulge

"I-I don't know." I stuttered

"Great. Maybe we can have some fun." She winked

"No thanks, I'd rather not."

A second after I finished my sentence my phone buzzed from the bar.

She picked it up.

"Hmm.. New text from a number without a contact." She smirked

I grabbed the phone out of her hands and pushed her aside as I walked out of the club and into the humid air. I prayed to god that she wouldn't follow me.

I pressed the home button on my phone to turn it on and typed in my passcode.

From:

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)

"Hi um I'm the girl from Starbucks. You gave me your number. I just thought I'd give you a little text."

My heart skipped a beat as I plopped down on the bench outside the club doors. I saved her contact number as "Coffee Shop Girl<3"

To: Coffee Shop Girl<3

Hi! :D I'm glad you texted me. I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you ever need someone. What's your name.. so I could call you by something other than "that girl from Starbucks" aha xx

From: Coffee Shop Girl<3

Um, I'm don't feel comfortable giving out my name to a stranger with my phone number. But you can call me A for now. What about you? xx

To: Coffee Shop Girl<3

I don't feel comfortable giving out my name either but you can call me B.. get it? A... B.. lol okay..

From: Coffee Shop Girl<3

Alright B, I've had a really long day. I'll text you tomorrow. Thanks for being there. <3

Lots of love, A xx

I blushed. Just the way she speaks (texts) is just attractive.

I got up from the bench and started my way down the block. Our hotel was just around the corner from the club, so as soon as I got to my room that I share with Niall I plopped down onto my bed and didn't even bother to change.

The lights were turned off but the curtains remained open. Niall was out like a light on the bed next to mine so I'd didn't have to worry about waking him up.

I stared at the moon. The same moon that Audrey sees. The twinkling stars made me smile. They were so tiny yet so beautiful.

Then the late night thoughts started to pore in.

"What if Audrey doesn't even remember me?

"What if she hates me?"

"What if she doesn't love me as much as I love her?"

--

Sorry for not updating. I just needed a break.

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM; @DirectionDesires

AND MY PERSONAL

@OmfTina

-Tina ♡