Chapter Fourteen

Thank you for the awesome cover yestiles

Brielle's POV

"NO, NO way are they are not staying here!" Maggie then pushed me towards the bathroom before yelling at me, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!? OF COURSE THEY CAN STAY!!"

"Maggie... NO!" But it was to late she had already left. Colton then came in to the bathroom, "Hey, are you okay?"

"Why are you here?" I asked him annoyed. He then furrowed his eyebrows at my tone "Do you not want me here?"

I rolled my eyes at his response, "I told you that I would see you tomorrow... You could have at least texted to see if it was okay."

He was now angry at me,"Well sorry, Brielle I just thought that you wouldn't mind seeing your boyfriend."

I know it seems that I am getting mad at him for no reason... But I needed to talk to Maggie about him. He can't know that I Lo-

"Brielle?? Are you seriously not listening right now? Whatever I'll be downstairs."
Slamming the bedroom door shut behind him.

I cried. I didn't know what else to do, after a couple of minutes Maggie came into the bathroom.

"Hey Brie, I heard some yelling... Colton seem really pissed when he came downstairs."

"Maggie, I needed to talk to you tonight... about Colton. I know I overreacted, but I just didn't want him to know what I was going to tell you."

"You can tell me now... What's up?"
Take a deep breath, just tell her

"I-I know we have only been dating for about two weeks but... I think... I think I love him Mags." I coughed during my tears. I saw Maggie's mouth drop open

"Brie....that's.... Wow!" She was speechless so was I, the way he made me feel... It was just amazing.

"Mags, Every time he touches me I feel my skin burn under his touch, when he kisses me...my whole body feels like mush. And every time we are away from each other I cant't stand it. I need him. I need to be near him. I love him. I really really love him."

I heard her take a deep breath, "Well then, Brie... Get down there and be with him. You don't have to tell him just yet, but don't push him away either." With that she left to go back downstairs. I cleaned myself up before heading downstairs.

When I got done there Colton was sitting on the couch paying attention to something on his phone, I sat down on the love seat beside Nick and I looked to Maggie who gave me a 'sit with him' I couldn't yet... I needed time.
We put on a movie. A scary movie... Great.

Throughout the movie I kept on noticing Colton glancing my way while I buried my head in the couch cushion when I got scared. Nick was asleep and Maggie and Zack were snuggled together intrigued in the movie. I wish Colton wasn't mad at me I really want to be near him-.

"Brielle?" I heard a whisper and I looked over at Colton who had just called my name as he nodded his head for me to come over to him. As I slowly walked over he grabbed me by the waist pulling me into his lap before whispering in my ear, "I'm sorry Brielle, I should have called or texted to see if it was okay."

"No I'm sorry... I overreacted."
"So are we okay?" He asked leaning back to try and fine my eyes "We're great!" I then snuggled into his chest waiting for what he would say next.
"Great!" He then looked at his phone, "Hey, it's almost midnight, wanna get to sleep?"
"Yeah let's go," looking over at Maggie and Zack they were already asleep still snuggled together on the couch.