Chapter Twelve

Brielle's POV

Me and Colton are currently sitting at the dinner table with my parents while they are giving us the talk and how to be safe.

"MOM, DAD!! WE HAVE ONLY  BEEN DATING FOR SIX HOURS!!" I yelled at my parents

Colton then grabbed my hand and gave me a small smile while my mom responded, "Well I thought we should have this talk considering what was going on when we came in."

I was embarrassed beyond but before I could speak Colton spoke up, "Mrs. and Mr. Kelly, if I may interrupt, I like Brielle very much and I respect her to the point you couldn't understand. As much as I would love that to happen with your daughter-" he paused to wink at me, "and I mean love that, it's way to early at the moment, and when she is ready for that I can assure you that we will be safe. It's also to early to have mini Brielle's or Colton's running around. As cute as that would be"

My parents mouth dropped while mine dropped as well, he actually said that. He definitely won my parents over with that speech.

My dad opened his mouth to speak, "Colton, I love how caring you are towards my daughter, it's about time you two got together... would you like to stay the night?"

My mouth dropped open again, Colton looked over at me for reassurance which I smiled and nodded franticly at him before he smiled and replied with a yes.

My dad. Asked Colton. My boyfriend. To stay the night. Wow!

After dinner Colton and I headed upstairs, and he plopped down on my bed before sighing.

"Hey, you okay?" I nudged him as I sat down beside him, he then looked at me before taking his hand and rubbing it down my back, "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Colton? Come on tell me. I won't be mad."

He sighed again before running his hand over his face, "That thing with your parents, it could have gone really bad... I wish I would have known that they were going to be coming home or I wouldn't have let our kiss go that far. It shouldn't have gone that far. I shouldn't have let it go that far." He told me

"Colton.."

"No Brielle, I. Shouldn't. Have. Let. It. Go. That.-" I stopped him by kissing him, he tensed at first but he then relaxed into this kiss grabbing my hips and pulling me on top of him. It started to get more heated as I tried to ask for entrance this time but he pulled away before pushing me off gently back to the other side of the bed. He got up from the bed and walked to the other corner of my room.

"Colton- " I started coming towards him before he told me, "Brielle. Stop. Please just don't come near me right now."

Why is he acting like this? Is he mad at something I did?

I stopped about ten feet away from him, I could feel the tears coming, "A-are you ma-mad at m-me? Did I do something?" his face softened as he saw me in tears and he slowly started walking towards me.

"No, no Cherry Pie, I'm not mad at you. It's just that... I really really like you Brielle and I don't want to rush you into anything that you aren't ready for. I don't want you to think of me as someone who just wants to sleep with you. I really want to make this, you and me work." He looked down as he walked over and sat down on the chair in my room. I walked over to him making him look up at me.

"Colton, I really really like you to... and yes we may have gotten  a little bit to far but, Colton I know that you don't want me just to sleep with me. I will want to do that with you soon, and I'll tell you when I'm ready... but that doesn't mean that we can't do what we were doing. Unless... you don't want to then-"