From Central City

Rowan ripped her mask away from her face, her green eyes dilating to the new exposure of light. "Oliver, I hope you didn't call me here just to talk." 

Felicity spins around in her chair, catching Rowan's bow as she tosses it to the blonde as tradition. "Oliver's not here. I thought he told you-you were picking me up?" 

"He did." She frowns, "He just said to come here." Felicity shrugs, placing the black bow in it's case next to Oliver's. The vigilante's eyes widens, her lips tugging downwards into a frown, "That jerk." She groans, slipping her jacket off and grabbing her change of clothes. "How many times do I have to tell that man I'm not a chauffeur. Come on- let's go. Stupid billionaire." 

Changing quickly into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white sweater, Rowan climbs the stairs to the nightclub above the 'team arrow cave' to meet Felicity. "You know I can just drive myself-really- it's not hassle."

"Felicity- I love you- but just get in the car." The two banter as they walk out of the club and stop in front of Rowan's old car. It's nothing special, especially since she lives in the glades. Anything nice would get stolen or wrecked. Whatever the citizens of the glade were feeling up to that day.

"So basically there was a break in, the camera didn't catch much but I'm assuming that's why Oliver wants us to go down and check it out." 

Rowan scoffs, turning down a side street at the same time, "Honestly the people in this town are so oblivious sometimes. Why would a billionaire, his bodyguard, the IT girl, and a firefighter be going to the sight of a break in? I would at least expect some raised eyebrows. But nope- everyone is just totally fine with us rolling in there." 

Felicity laughs, her glasses falling down her nose as she shakes her head in amusement. "I'm so glad you joined team arrow."

"You know- we really should change that. Team Phoenix has a better ring to it." Rowan grins widely, climbing out of the car and locking it behind her as Felicity does the same. The blonde merely shakes her head again, bumping hips with the vigilante as they come together to enter the building. 

Stopping behind Oliver and Diggle, the dark-haired girl crosses her arms over her chest. Her hazel green eyes observing the surrounding area out of habit. "This door was made of expanded-reinforced titanium. What did they use to do this?" Diggle says, raising from his crouched position to get a better view of the object. 

Officer Lance paces behind Rowan, answering the body guard's queries quickly, "We're not sure yet, no sign of any explosives. Maybe a crane? Maybe a forklift? We're guessing that there was at least three of them. Maybe four." 

Rowan shakes her head slightly, her eyes narrowing on the single set of prints near the edge of the torn down door. It was impossible- but it looked like it was only one person. 

One person pulled off a reinforced titanium door. How he did it was what the Phoenix was looking for. 

"And given how quick they got in and out of here; they were fast." Rowan nods her head in agreement, clicking her heeled boots together once before she begins to stroll away. 

She tries to seem as nonchalant about it as possible but she needed to canvas the area as quickly as possible. Something was stolen- possibly by someone with above human abilities. Time was currently of the essence. 

Oliver follows closely behind his partner. His actions similar to hers considering that they were doing the same thing. He had to be more careful however because people paid more attention to him due to his past discretions. 

"Any idea what these guys were so hot to break in here for?" Officer Lance interrupts, taking the lead of their investigation once more. "You didn't happen to leave a spare earthquake machine lying around did ya?" Rowan smirks, bringing a hand up to her face to cover her growing smile as Oliver sends her and Officer Lance a glare. "Sorry."