Behave

Humans and Werewolves all alike,  back away as the three of us stand in the center. "Go to the crowed and stay away until this is over." Austin tells me, pushing me into the arms of his two bodyguards that either came with him or came when he called for them through the wolf link.

"Same rules as when we were kids, got it?" The guy asks with a raised eyebrow.

Are they old friends?

"Luna, if this becomes to much for you. Let is know, we will get you out of here." Chad tells me.

Nothing can be to much for me anymore. I watched my mom be killed before my own eyes and was almost attacked. I'm a rogue for crying out loud, my life has always been around war and death. "I'll be fine." I tell him.

We watch the two men jump at one another and start punching one another. It made since they wouldn't fight in their wolf forms,  because of the humans here.

I don't like seeing him fight like this.  My wolf tells me,  which makes two of us. But I wonder when we got so attached to Austin.

There is a few more punches and bone crushing sounds until Austin punches the guy so hard he falls into some of the crowed.

Austin turns away, walks fast to me and his body gaurds. He grabs my hand and leads the way out of the club. With every step, the tingles get worse going up my arm.

"Go and run with patrol," is all Austin says to his bodyguards and they are gone.

Trying to free my arm, he holds tight. "Where are we going?"

"To my pla-"

I cut him off when I step dead in my tracks. "I'm not ever going back to your house! I don't care if you scrubbed that place raw, I'm not going back!" Growling at him,  try to pull free again, but he doesn't let go.

He pulls on my arm, sending into his hard chest and wraps his other arm around me. "Fine we will go to your place. I'm moving into a different house anyways and it's not all done yet." He tells me.

Groaning, I glare up at him. "Fine but if you do anything weird at my place, I'm hurting you more then that guy did."

****

Walking into my place, I take Austin to the sofa and sit him down on it. Looking at his lip, it's split and swollen. It'll heal, but I feel bad for what happened.

Going into the kitchen, I grab an ice pack and wrap it in a towel. Walking back into the living room, he's looking at some of my books.

Tapping him on the shoulder,  he turns around. "Here put this on your lip."

"I'll-"

"I'm trying to be nice." I tell him, pressing the ice pack against his lip. He winces a little, making me pull back. "Sorry," handing him the ice pack, I walk away from him and go into my bedroom.

As I walk into my room, I can feel his eyes burn into my back with desire.

Going into the bathroom, I go to the cabnit and pull out guy stuff. Why do I have bathroom stuff for a guy? Because I had a feeling my dad would have some people check up on me. Mostly my brother though.

Standing up, I grab a dark towel and go back into the living room. He still looking around the room, ad if he is looking for something. "Looking for something?" I ask, as I walk into the spare bathroom in the spare room that has its own bed and stuff.