Stalker Weekend

He wouldn't give up, he wanted any reason to talk to me or us to touch. The first time he started this up, was when he "couldn't" get his tie fixed up. The second time, he was having "problems" with his computer. The third time and you'll love this one; he couldn't get focused on work because his shoulders hurt. I told him I wouldn't do it, then he had his bodyguards lock me in his office till I did it.

Every freaking time we touched, there was sparks. Before I didn't pay attention to them,  but for some reason today I could feel them.

At my desk, I eat my lunch in peace. Until Mr. Green joined me, sitting in one of the chairs a cross from me.

Turning so I don't face him, I try not to think the slut supposed mate and boss is right there. My wolf wants me to turn and eat with him. Talk to him and touch him. But she forgets,  we just seen three; THREE women just say he was with them.

The phone on my desk starts to ring. Before I can get it, he grabs it. Glaring at him, I hold out my phone for it. But he won't hand it over.

"Hello?" He smiles at me, as he talks into the phone. He laughs into the phone. "No she just stated yesterday day. She stepped away for a minute and I had nothing to do, so I thought I should pick up the phone. So what is up?" He is quite for a few minutes and shakes his head. "Great see you then." Then he hangs up the phone.

"Why have a security,  when you pick up the phone anyways?" I ask as I turn away from him and work, as I eat.

I watch him lean back in the chair and smirks at me. "What man doesn't want to see a woman in a skirt? It shows off skin and it does wild things to our minds of what they are wearing under it."

He leans close to me, as I close the plastic ordered food and dump it in the trash. "And that is how my hunger goes away." Turning completely away from him, I do more work.

I don't hear the chair move, but I do feel when he stands behind,  when his hands rest in my shoulders and starts moving his hands on my shoulders. The touch from his hands feel awesome!  It feels so great,  that I almost let a moan slip past my lips.

But I catch myself and swat his hands away from my body. "Go away and let me work." Sending him a glare over my shoulder, I turn away and get back to work.

He growls behind me. Then leaves to go to his office. I feel his gaurds looking at me.

Glaring at them, I turn away from them. Then put my head phones on and lesson to music.

****

Saturday! The start of the weekend and Mr. Green wouldn't be eye stalking me or anything.

Streaching up my arms and back, I groan, as I get out of bed and get dressed and do all my bathroom things and eat,  before leaving my place.

As I leave the building I live in, I get close to my new car and see a note written on it.

Taking it, I read it and roll my eyes.

Morning my love. I hope I see you today.

Austin

Stuffing it in my bag, I get in the car and head into a different part of the city. That isn't near where I work.

Finding a parking spot by the sidewalk, I get out of the car and lock it. Then I start walking down the street looking for good places to shop.

I find an all woman store. But I should know better then to go near it. Because when I get close to it, a limo pulls up and he gets out of it.

Oh come on!  I don't want to deal with this guy right now!

So I change my mind about going near the woman dress shop and walk on. But as I walk on, he grabs on to my hand. "Let's go shopping, " Mr. Green tells me with a smile.

Freeing my hand, I walk on as if he wasn't there. But I know he is, because every where I go,  he's there. I even see a lot ppl turn their heads to the side in submission to him.

Arms full of bags, he follows me out. "Here let me-"

"I'm fine." I tell him.

"Let's go to dinner together tonight." He tells me with a smile.

Sniffing the air, I smell those three women from his office close by. Only to see them walk out of an underwear store. "You might want to ask your girlfriends fists."

Walking on, they spot him and rush to him. His bodyguards try to get them to stay away from him. So with them being distracted, I get away and find my car. Everything in the car, I drive home.

****

The next morning, there is a knock on my front door. Getting out of bed,  I walk sluggish to the door. When I open it, I'm grabbed from my apartment.

A bag is thrown over my head. I fight back and get someone in the throat. Then I half way shift. A very few of my rogue pack can half shift. My rail comes out my lower back, my nails and toe nails grow sharp, my wolf ears replace my human ears on top of my head, my eye color changes gold and teeth grow sharp.

Soon as I am free, someone grabs me from behind, pinning my arms behind my back. "Behave yourself little girl," the man holding me whispers into my ear.

Relaxing I know who is holding me. Stomping down on his foot, I get out of his grip and kick him in the gut; sending him into the wall. "This crosses the line of stalking! I didn't care yesterday because, every where looked I seen your pack members. I knew to behave, but you don't try and kidnap someone from their home! It's not right! I'll deal with you at work,  but if you ever pull this sort shit again, I'm quitting and moving!"

He pulls him self from the wall and is in front of me in seconds. He grands my hands in his and kisses them. When I try to pull away, he keeps them in his, sending sparks out through my body. "I'll try and be have, but I can only do so much. Please don't be mad at me love. Please don't."

"Hey buddy, get your hands off of her!" A male voice snarls out.

And this just gets better and better. Shoving Mr. Green away from me, I grab on to the new guy sleeve. Storm into my apartment, I slam the door and lock it. "Thanks for making things worse, brother."