41

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

.

.

.

Eric unzipped the tent he was in with Niall and Zayn, stepping out to investigate the sounds he had been hearing all night. He glanced at his phone and saw that it was half past three in the morning. Whoever was making this much noise was gonna regret waking him up.

He got closer to the other two tents, but couldn't tell if the sounds were coming from Liam and Harry's tent or Anna and Louis'.

Taking another step forward allowed him to make out the sounds. It sounded like...moans?

"I swear to God, if they're - " he paused when he heard groaning. Eric suddenly stepped back, his heart beating extremely fast. On the one hand, he didn't want his sister to be having sex when she hadn't really gotten to know Louis, but he also didn't want to interrupt them and make it known that he heard them. Eric closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose, before turning around, and crawling back into his tent.

She was going to get an earful in the morning.

__

Eric was disgusted the following night when he saw Anna and Louis all over each other, giggling and smiling. He couldn't help himself when he cleared his throat, making sure they heard him. Anna gave him a confused look, an eyebrow raised in his direction.

"I heard you two," Eric said, now catching the attention of the other guys.

"Um, what?" Anna was confused, as was Louis.

"I heard you two getting it on last night, it was disgusting. I didn't want to say anything, but - "

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Louis stopped him, shaking his head. "Anna and I - We didn't - Eric, we'd never - "

"I heard you guys!" He exclaimed, angry that they were lying to his face. "I'm not stupid!"

"Well, I don't know what you heard, because Louis and I fell asleep as soon as we put out the fire," Anna shrugged, not knowing what had gotten into Eric.

"I heard moans and squeals and - "

"Okay, stop," Liam suddenly spoke. "It was me."

Everyone's eyes flew to Harry, since they were sharing a tent.

Harry threw his hands up in surrender, "Hell no! I was sleeping."

"I was - It was - "

"I think what Liam is trying to say is that this was all...online," Louis smirked, his chin atop Anna's head.

"Ew, you got off to porn while I was in the same tent?!" Harry shrieked as his eyes widened.

"You were asleep, snoring even, so it's not like you heard," Liam shrugged, his face still red from the embarrassment he just went through.

"Still," Harry was horrified, he didn't want to know what else his friends did while he was asleep.

"Oh," Eric bit his lip nervously. "Never mind then, it was just Liam being a freaking weirdo!"

"No need for insults!" Liam yelled back, confused.

"Who the hell thinks 'oh hey, let me just watch some porn while one of my best friends sleeps next to me and the others surround me'?" Harry shouted, shaking his head.

"Who the fuck decides to watch porn while camping?" Eric added.

"Seriously though," Niall muttered.

Zayn was the only one who hadn't spoken. He was standing off to the side, listening to everyone bickering with an amused expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, okay? Jesus!" Liam shook his head. Embarrassment was an understatement to what he was currently feeling.

Anna couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation and Liam shot her a glare. "Don't worry, Lima, we still love you."

-

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE UPDATE

TOODLES

[edited]