33

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

.

.

.

After Anna and Louis had finished baking (and eating) their cake, they went up to her room to watch a movie. It had been thirty minutes and Anna still hadn't decided what movie she wanted to watch.

"Annie, come on," Louis whined from his place on her bed. He had kicked off his shoes and shrugged off his jacket as soon as he had entered, and was now snuggled beneath her covers. "I'll literally watch anything."

"But, Lou, it has to be perfect," she stuck out her bottom lip, turning to look at him. She was kneeling in front of the small space below her DVD player, two movie options in hand.

"Why, love?" Louis asked, amused at how serious she was taking this.

"Because," she sighed, putting the two movies back and picking out two more. "This is the first movie we're watching together and we don't wanna look back on this and say the first movie we watched was..." she grabbed the first movie she saw, "Alvin and The Chipmunks."

"I happen to think those little guys are quite cute," he grinned and she threw the DVD at his feet. He laughed, blowing kisses in her direction.

"Okay, fine, I pick this one," Anna finally stood up, inserting another disc she held in her hands into the DVD player.

"What is it, babe?" Louis moved aside so she could sit beside him. Once she pressed play, he opened his arms, inviting her to cuddle. She crawled into them, making herself comfortable against his chest.

"It's a surprise," she whispered, her lips brushing up against his. He was about to lean forward to kiss her, but she pulled back with a knowing smile, "Let's watch."

"You're a tease," Louis said, and, refusing to let her get away without letting him kiss her, he gripped her chin gently and let his lips meet hers.

"You're a kiss thief," she shot back adorably, in his opinion.

"What?" He chuckled, sitting up so his back was against the headboard.

"You've been here here for, like, three hours and have managed to steal so many kisses from me," she explained. "So, I'm calling you a kiss thief. You steal kisses."

"You should change the title so that it's more specific, because I specifically steal kisses from you."

"Ah, maybe I should," she kissed his lips quickly, then turned to face the TV.

"Who's the kiss thief now?"

She stuck her tongue out at him, then made herself comfortable between his legs, her back against his chest.

"What movie did you pick?" Louis asked again, tucking her head under his chin.

"Just wait for it to start," Anna lifted her left hand up to run her fingers through his hair once, then brought it back to her side.

When the movie began, Louis let out a low laugh, Anna's back vibrating from the sound.

"Titanic? Really?" She could feel the smile against her head.

"No! What?!" She jumped off the bed, quickly pressing the button so the DVD player would open.

"What's wrong?"

"I must have put it in the wrong case last time. I didn't want to watch Titanic," she said, shuffling through, until she found the disc she was looking for. "Aha! Got it."

"What is - "

"Stop!" She squealed, a smile on
her face. "Do you not like surprises?"

"Not particularly, no," he replied as she sat in her same spot again.

This time, when the movie title came up, Louis leaned forward to give her a quizzical look, "Stuck In Love?"

"Ever seen it?"

"Nope," he leaned back after pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

"Yay! Now, you'll enjoy it more," Anna smiled. "Do you know Nat Wolff?"

"Uh..."

"Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars?"

"Um, I..I actually - "

"Louis, don't you dare tell me you've never seen The Fault In Our Stars," Anna interrupted him, pausing the movie, and turning her body around to face him.

"I've never seen it," Louis bit his lip. Anna gave him a disappointed look and he went on, "Well, Harry went to watch it at the movies and he called me when it was almost over, begging me to pick him up in between sobs."

"Really?" Anna covered her mouth with her hand, trying not to laugh. It was sad, but she thought that was an exaggeration.

"Yeah, he had been crying too loudly at the theater, so they asked him to leave," Louis too tried not to laugh, but failed miserably. "It was sad that day, but looking back on it now, it was kind of hilarious."

"He's too soft," Anna said, referring to Harry. Then, she remembered the reason Louis had told her this whole story; "Okay, so we're going to be watching two movies. This and The Fault In Our Stars.

"No, I don't want to watch it," Louis pouted. "I'll cry."

"Too bad," she turned back around. "It's going to be a Nat Wolff-filled day."

"Do you not like him?"

"No, he is very, very - "

"Very what?" Louis squeezed her sides, an eyebrow raised.

"Very ugly," Anna giggled, even though they both knew she was about to say the exact opposite of that.

"Good answer," Louis kissed her cheek again.

He couldn't get enough of her.

-

DID U GUYS LIKE THIS???

WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT?!?!

THIS IS A REALLY CUTE AND WARM CHAPTER

GUYS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOUNIELLE BC DANIELLE SEEMS LIKE A GENUINELY NICE PERSON AND LOUIS ACTUALLY LOOKS HAPPY !!!

PLZ LET THEM BE OKAY IF U THINK ITS FAKE THAT'S COOL IF U THINK ITS REAL THAT'S COOL TOO BUT JUST KNOW THAT words are very very hurtful and you don't know the impact they can have on either Danielle or Lou (I'm speaking generally, not directly at anyone btw)

Oh and, this is completely off-topic, but New Americana by Halsey is my cuRRENT OBSESSION IT'S SO GOOD