Bonus #2: Louis' Birthday (Part 2)

"Now this is what I call the perfect birthday," Louis smiled as he swung his arm over Anna's shoulders, pressing a kiss to the side of her head.

"So, you didn't like the party?" She frowned, turning to face him.

"No, of course I did! I just prefer this," he explained.

The two were sitting on the edge of the tallest building in town, their legs hung off the side and their eyes on the beautiful sunset before them. The sky was a mix of bright pink and orange, making for a perfect view.

"I agree," she whispered, setting her gaze back to the sky. "You and a sunset is all I'll ever need."

"Don't say that," he cautioned her. "Don't speak about the future so...openly. You don't know where we'll be tomorrow or next week or even - "

"Hey, whoa, where's this coming from?" Anna asked, confused as to why he was acting this way all of a sudden.

"Nowhere, it's just a worry of mine," he shook his head, a self-deprecating smile on his face.

"Well, don't worry," she shrugged, chuckling a bit.

"Thanks, that helps," Louis scoffed.

"I just mean that you shouldn't worry, because I'm never going to stop loving you."

...

* these extras are things that happened during the story, not after, and were briefly mentioned, but not detailed.

the end is still the same end, these are just bonus scenes. *