Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"You know that Trey is staring at you," said Emily. I turned my head and saw that Trey was indeed staring at me.

"Forget Trey, every guy is staring at you," she said. I looked around and saw that most boys were looking at me.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" I questioned, rubbing my fingertips over my cheeks.

"No, you just look damn hot in these clothes," she replied. I was wearing a tight fitted polo top and some shorts that just about covered my ass.

"Woah! you look good," said Blaine winking at me.

I blushed slightly and gave him a small smile. I noticed Trey, now glaring at Blaine. I raised an eyebrow whilst he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Woah, looks like your boyfriend is slightly jealous," whispered Emily into my ear.

"H-he's not jealous," I stuttered. Trey wasn't jealous was he? Why would he be jealous?

"Go talk to him and calm him down," she suggested.

"He'll be fine," I replied.

"Everyone get over here!" Yelled a voice after a whistle went making us jump. We walked towards the coach who was looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"Right, we can either do the 50 lap run or dodgeball,"

"Oh god, it's a no win situation here," said Emily.

"Why?" I asked.

"The 50 lap run is awful, if you start walking or stop at any second then he makes you run another lap. One girl passed out once," She said making me grimace.

"So why not dodgeball then?" I asked.

"Have you seen how muscly half of the guy are here? They hit the balls at like 60 miles per hour," she said. Majority voted dodgeball so we had no other option.

"Right! Team captains, Trey and Blaine, come and pick your team," said coach. They both stood at the centre.

Soon there were half people on the teams and half people left to be chosen. I was guessing I was going to be one of the last left until my name was called.

"Tamara," said Blaine and Trey at the same time.

"Pick which team you want to be on," said Coach to me. I looked between the two of them. I noticed Emily begging me with her eyes to be on her team. I walked towards Emily who was on Blaine's team. I was avoiding Trey anyways so it was best to not join his team.

Trey scowled at me before giving Blaine a glare. Jeez, what was up with him continiously giving Blaine dirty looks?

"Remember, all the guys run to the middle and get the balls. Hit anyone who you think is close enough to hit. Hit those stupid cheerleaders that stand around gossiping. All you girls, just try not to get hit. Oh, and watch out for Dan, Daryl, Jason, Derek, Parker and Trey," he finished. We lined up against the wall, waiting for the coach to blow the whistle.

The whistle went and god knows what happened next. As soon as it went, balls were flying everywhere. One zoomed just past my face, narrowingly missing my face. I grabbed a dodgeball and looked over to the opposition, deciding on who to hit.

My eyes landed on Parker who had his back turned. I ran and threw it at his head. He turned around searching the culprit. I attempted to act innocent but his eyes fell onto me. He wasn't out as it hit above his shoulders.

We finished drawing with the opposite team, two all. As I walked towards the changing rooms, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the PE closet.

"Let me g-"

"Ssh, it's me," I stopped struggling and screaming and glared at Trey.

"What the hell?! Let me go you idiot!" I screamed.

"Will you stop screaming?" He asked.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to say sorry-"

"I don't want your sorry Trey. I really couldn't care less," I replied.

"Fine, be like that. For a week I have been chasing you like a lost puppy trying to say sorry but you don't want to hear my apology? Then fine. Don't," he said and stormed out.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I have literally just finished writing this chapter and I am working on the next one now. I don't know when I will update but I promise a long chapter. Thank you guys so much for your patience.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!