Chapter 16

A/N: As promised here is the next chapter! Let me know if you guys think I should continue with this or not. If I get enough comments and votes I will continue. Also keep an eye out for my new story which will be up soon! Enjoy!

Chapter 16

"Did you get the stuff?" I asked Emily excitedly. She held out the box and handed me it.

"Everything is in there," she replied. I grinned at her as I placed the box down. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Trey is going to be so mad," she told me. I rolled my eyes at her,

"He'll be fine now we need to be quick. Let's get to work."

I put my overalls one and then grabbed the spray paint, covering Trey's beautiful black audi R8 in a bright pink colour. We finished just in time. We quickly took the overalls off and put the things away before heading back into class.

***

I had been anticipating the end of school since second lesson. Finally the bell went and I rushed out of the class to see Trey stood outside waiting for me. He was leaning against the wall typing away on his phone.

He noticed me walking towards him and put his phone away.

"Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yep," i replied trying my best not to grin. I didn't want to give anything away. We walked out of the building and towards the car park. A few other students were gathered around Trey's car.

"What are all these people doing here," he asked. We walked through the crowd and stopped in front of the bright neon pink audi. My eyes went to trey who stood staring at his car with his eyes wide open and his jaw hitting the ground.

"What the..." He trailed off in shock.

"Who the fuck did this?!" He roared making me jump slightly. Shit, he was more angry than i expected him to be.

"Pink is a nice colour," i squeaked out. His eyes shot to me and he narrowed his eyes.

"Did you do this?" He asked as he took a menacing step towards me. I didn't reply. He took another step towards me and i took one back. My back hit a car and i was now sandwiched between the car and Trey.

"I asked you a question. Did. You. Do. This?" He repeated. I looked around trying to find a way to escape.

"I...look behind you!" I screamed. He turned quickly and I took the opportunity to push him away and run. I ran past a group of students and hid in between two cars.

My heart was thumping like crazy in my chest and my breathing was erratic. I stayed hidden there for about 15 minutes until I heard footsteps approaching the car.

"Tamara?" Asked a voice. I looked up to see Parker looking at me in confusion. I let out a sigh of relief as I stood up.

"Parker! You need to help me! I spray painted Trey's car pink and now he's going to kill me!" I told him.

"You're right, he is going to kill you."

I froze and turned around to see Trey giving me a murderous look.

"T-Trey, I....I didn't-" i was cut off as he grabbed my hand.

He pulled me towards another one of his cars which I assumed he had asked someone to bring.

"Trey please let go of me!" I cried as he opened the passenger seat door and pushed me in. I got in and he closed the door with a lot more force than necessary. He got into the driver's seat and started the car, not looking at me once.

He pressed his foot down onto the pedal and sped out of the car park.

"Trey...please drive slowly," i asked in a small voice. He speeded up even more making me clutch each sides of the seat tightly.

Soon enough we were home. He got out of the car and walked towards my door, opening it and then grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me out.

"Please Trey, i'm sorry. Let go off me please!" I begged. He pulled me inside the house and upstairs until we reached the bedroom. He opened the door and pushed me inside before closing the door and locking it.

I watched in fear as he took a few steps towards me. I took a few steps back until my back hit the wall. He put both hands on either side of the wall, cornering me in. He moved closer to me until his mouth was close to my ear. His breath fanned my ear sending shivers up my spine.

"You know what happens when you're a bad girl and you do something naughty?" He asked.

"You get time out?" I asked in a small hopeful voice.

My breath hitched at his next words. "You get spanked."