Chapter 5

Sorry for the delay but here it is!

"For goodness sake! Stand still!" Scolded my mom as she tried to pin my hair. I let out a groan and she glared at me. My mom was a beautician. She styled hair and did makeup for a lot of famous people. Right now, she was pulling my hair and it was annoying me. A lot.

"There," she said as she or some hairspray and sprayed it all over my head..

"Come on," said mom as she lead me down towards the church where the marriage was happening. My dad stood there and linked our arms together as the door opened. We walked down the aisle, slowly. Everyone's eyes were trained on me but I kept my gaze to the floor. Once we were there I looked up and saw Trey, staring at me up and down. I had to admit, he looked pretty hot in that suit. Too bad he was such a jerk.

I felt a gaze burning through my head so I looked up and saw Tony. He had a blank look on his face as if he was only here to make sure I was going to go through with the wedding.

The priest began to read stuff out and then we exchanged rings, he read a couple more stuff that I really didn't bother to listen.

"Do you, Trey Evans, accept Tamara O'Conelly as your beloved wife?" Asked the priest. He stared at me intently, before saying, "I do."

"And do you Tamara O'Conelly, accept Trey Evans as your lawful wedded husband," asked the priest. I looked up at Trey who was holding my hands. His grip on me tightened. I looked around and saw my mother giving me a look that said 'accept or else'. Tony was looking at me, his eyes begging me to not go ahead.

"I dont," was what I wanted to say. But instead I ended up saying, "I do."

"You may kiss the bride," said the priest. Trey leaned close to kiss me and I leaned slightly away. He put his hands around my 

waist and pulled me towards him causing our lips to meet. As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt sparks fly despite it being a brief kiss. Everyone began cheering as we kissed.

We pulled apart as everyone came up to congratulate us. I looked around and Tony was no longer in view. I noticed him leaving and tears built up in my eyes.

We were taken to a hall where we had the party. The guests talked and danced. We were sent home after a long four hours and by I was exhausted by the end of it.

Me and Trey got into the limo which was going to drive us to Trey's house.

The whole ride was filled with silence. I was glad for it because I did not want to deal with him right now.

Once we got to his house, it was quiet. There was no one home due to the fact that his parents were at the after party. Surprisingly there were no servants home.

"How come there's no one here?" I asked.

"The servants have gone out so we could be left alone," he replied. Left alone? Why would we need to be left alone? I shrugged it off and stared around the mansion. It was huge, a lot bigger than my house.

I followed Trey upstairs and we walked into a huge bedroom. The room had white wallpaper but black bedsheets, black bed frame and black curtains. The bright lights seemed to brighten up the room which made the room seem not to dark.

Trey took his jacket and tie off and slumped down onto the bed. I stood there, clutching my purse awkwardly.

"You just gonna stand there?" He asked.

"Well I'm not sleeping with you. On your bed," I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Well where else are you going to sleep? On the floor?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him and looked around for my suitcase.

"Where are my bags?" I asked.

"Don't know. Where did you leave them last?" He asked as he got off the bed.

"I put them in the car we came in," I replied.

"I'll call dad and tell him to bring it when he comes. For now get changed into this," he said throwing me a shirt. It landed on my head and I shot him a glare which he ignored.

I reached behind to undo the zip but my hand wouldn't reach. I was there got ten minutes trying to undo it but I couldn't get it to open.

"You still haven't got changed yet?" Asked trey as he walked in.

"I can't reach the zip," I said letting out a frustrated groan. I felt a presence behind me and a hand on my back. Trey pulled the zipper down slowly, his hand often making contact with my skin.

"I'm going to have a shower," he announced as he walked into the bathroom. I got changed into the shirt which reached mid thigh.

I flopped down onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't forget Tony's face. The sadness he had in his eyes made me hate myself. But then again, it's not as if I had a choice. After the divorce I could talk to him, I'm sure if he hears me out he will forgive me.

The bathroom door opened and I heard footsteps. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt drops of water wall onto my face. I opened my eyes and saw Trey staring down at me, his hair dripping wet.

"I thought you were asleep," he said. I sat up and noticed that he only had a towel around his waist which hung dangerously low.

"N-no, I- erm..." As much as I tried, I could t get my eyes off his extremely hot body.

"I know babe, you want this," he said gesturing to his body, "all chicks do."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away and got off the bed.

"Go and put some clothes on," I said looking away.

"Why? Do I make you feel nervous," he asked as he stepped towards me causing me to take a step back.

"What? N-no," I stammered. I cursed myself for stuttering and took another step back as trey took one forwards. My back hit the wall behind me and he put his hands on the wall, both either side of my face.

"You know, now that we're married...I can do whatever I want to you," he whispered in a husky voice.

"N-no you can't, I won't let you," I replied in a weak voice.

"You don't sound too convincing," he said with a chuckle. He took a step back and walked into the walk in closet. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Are you coming to bed or not?" Asked Trey as he walked out of the closet wearing no shirt and boxers. I knew that I had to sleep with this idiot, where else would I sleep?

I got onto the bed and lay down as far away from him as possible. I grabbed a few pillows and put them in the middle, between us.

"What are you doing?" Asked Trey.

"I'm making a wall so you stay on your side, and me on mine," I replied. He turned the lights off and I snuggled up, not realising when I had fallen into deep slumber.

So what do you guys think? Long chapter as an apology for not updating last night. Hope you enjoyed it and if you did then please don't forget to vote, comment and follow!