Chapter 7

"Divorce. I want divorce," I said to Trey, throwing the divorce papers on the bed. I crossed my arms across my chest and waited for Trey to reply. He kept his eyes closed but I noticed the cocky smile on his face.

"Did you not read the contract properly?" he asked as he lay on the bed with his hands resting behind his head, "can't get divorce."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I mean, that since our parents want the businesses joined, we have to stay together for at least a year. In that case the businesses won't have to split up when we are divorced," he replied. I couldn't believe this! I had to stay with this annoying, arrogant jerk for a year?! I stared at him in complete shock then blinked back to reality.

"This is so f*cking stupid," I groaned. I walked to the closet got some clothes out to get changed into. I had a quick ten minute shower and got dressed into a tank top and shorts. I walked back into the room and quickly dried my hair, taking sneaky glances at Trey. Once I was done I turned around and let out a sigh. Now I would have to deal with him for one whole year.

"Come to bed," said Trey patting the spot beside him.

"Fuck you," I muttered as I grabbed the pillows and made a barrier before I got into bed and turned my back to him.

"I didn't know you wanted me that bad," he said. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smirking.

"Bastard," I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that," he said.

"Good," I replied as I closed my eyes. Soon I got comfortable, I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

***

I let out a sigh as I walked up and down the garden. I wasn't allowed to go out and Trey had ordered the security guards not to let me out as well. So I was bored out of my mind. I skipped towards the guards who were sat outside, still like statues with guns in their hands. They were wearing black suits with black sunglasses making them look like men in black.

"Hey," I said to them. They both looked at me and nodded.

"Do you guys not talk?" I asked. They both looked at each other in confusion.

"Yes, I'm talking to you," I said. They gave me blank looks and I sighed.

"Nevermind," I said and walked away.

I noticed Trey walking out of the house and towards his bike.

"Trey!" I yelled as I walked towards him.

"What?" he asked as he got onto the bike.

"Wow, the ducatti panigale 1199," I said as my hands ran over the bike.

"How do you know?" he asked slightly shocked.

"I like bikes," I said shrugging.

"Get on then," he said gesturing towards the bike. I stared back at him in confusion.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'll take you out for a ride," he said handing me a helmet.

"Really?" I asked, my eyes lighting up.

"Yes, now get on," he said impatiently. I put the helmet on and sat on the bike.

He started the bike then revved the engine.

"Hold on tight," he said as he grabbed my hands and put them around his waist. I could feel his perfect abs and cheeks flushed as I realised that my chest was pushed up against his back.

***

"I got the moves like jagger, I got the moooooves like jagger!" I yelled.

"If you dont shut up I'm going to push you off the bike!" threatened Trey.

"You wouldn't dare!" I replied.

"Try me!" He yelled back. I decided not to, slightly scared that he might.

We parked into the McDonalds car park and got off.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"To eat, duh," he replied walking towards the entrance. I rolled my eyes at him but followed him inside. It wasn't all that busy but neither quiet. We walked up to order at the counter.

"Can I help?" Asked the girl as she batted her eyes, making her look slightly mentally unstable.

"I'll have one burger with a small pot of nuggets and a coke, what do you want?" He asked once he had ordered.

"A large burger with fries, nuggets, a coke and some creme egg mcflurry," I replied. The girl and Trey both stared at me, slightly surprised. The girl gave me a disgusted look before sauntering off. After about ten minutes of waiting, we finally got out food.

"This is so good," I mumbled with my mouth full. I stuffed my face with the burger after I had finished my chips and nuggets. I noticed Trey staring at me in shock.

"Jesus Christ! I never knew you had that big of an appetite," he said with wide eyes.

"I've never had McDonalds before, mother darling said it would spoil my figure," I replied shrugging. I continued to eat like an obese 30 year old not noticing who walked in.

"Hey Tamara," said a familiar voice making me freeze. I slowly looked up and saw Tony looking between me and Trey with a slightly hurt look on his face.

"Uhm...Hi," I replied in a squeaky voice. I stared down at my ice cream, not hungry anymore.

"How have you been?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

J

"Great," he replied sarcastically. After a couple more moments of silence, Trey cleared his throat giving us both suspicious looks.

"I should get going, nice seeing you again," said Tony as he walked away, his shoulders stiff.

"I'm done," I said to Trey. He looked at me with a questioning look but didn't say anything.

"I'm going to the toilets," I told him.

"I'll be waiting outside," he said as walked out. I walked to the toilets, letting out a shaky breath as I splashed my face with cold water. I dried my face with a towel and walked back outside when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

"Get o-" I began to scream but they covered my mouth with their hands.

"Sshhh," whispered Tony.

"Tony? What do you want?" I asked him.

"Run away with me Tam, we can be together. You don't have to stay with him," he pleaded.

"Tony look, I can't-"

"Why not?!" he yelled gripping my wrists tightly.

"Tony let go, you're hurting me," I said as I tried to release my hands from his grip.

"No, I can't let you go with that bastard," He said with a crazed look in his eyes. The look in his eyes was one I had never seen before, it scared me to death I had to admit.

"Let go of her," said a voice startling me. I turned and saw Trey glaring at Tony.

"No, who the hell do you think you are?!" asked Tony, unknowingly gripping my wrists even more tightly. I winced and shut my eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling. Trey noticed and punched Tony's nose.

"Shit!" Yelled Tony as he cupped his bleeding nose. I got behind Trey as quick as possible.

"I'm her husband and she's mine and I don't like it when people touch my stuff," said Trey.

"L-lets go Trey," I said shakily as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He let out a huff and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from Tony who was glaring at us.

***

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote, comment and fan!