14: Pinky Promise.

It's been 3 days since my encounter with my father. It all sort of went how I thought it would; disappointing. My mother's dead and my dad is living all on his own. I guess Monday wasn't the best way to start off this miniature vacation.

Today Niall and I are spending the day just the two of us. He wants to show me around.

"I'm going to take you to the park today. Its a nice day out." Niall says cheerfully.

"I thought you were going to show me around?" I confusingly ask.

"I am. The park is part of me showing you around." Niall smiles at me.

I got ready for the day, and Niall and I headed off to the park.

As soon as we arrived there, I couldn't get over how beautiful it looked. A bunch of pretty trees, benches under a few of them, a path you could walk on, another path to ride bikes on, and small section for children to play at.

Niall grabs my hand, "This was the last place we went to before you were taken."

Niall and I got out of the car, and walked down the path hand in hand. We walked and walked until we approached this really big willow tree. It wasn't one tree where it had a bunch under it, so Niall and I sat on the ground.

"Its beautiful, babe. Thanks for bringing me here." I say with a smile.

"No problem," Niall kisses my forehead, "This was the same exact spot we sat in before I was going to tell you I had a crush on you."

Niall's POV

Victoria looks at me, "Really?"

I just smile and nod my head, "Yeah, we came and sat here right after we got done playing."

"Oh my. I could only imagine. I would have been one happy girl. If a guy told me he liked me in such a beautiful spot, there is no way I could have rejected him." Victoria smiles.

* * Flashback * *

"Maura, can Niall and I go to the park?" Victoria asks my mother. She had her hands clasped together and shaking them as if she was begging, and she gave my mom the puppy dog face. Eyes big, and bottom lip pouted out.

"Please mom?" I follow what Victoria is doing.

"Sure. I'll be there around 4 to pick you guys up for dinner." My mother smiles.

"Thank you!" Victoria and I shout in sync, hugging my mother.

Victoria grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but slightly blush. I liked her and she made me nervous, "Come on, let's go."

My older brother, Greg, walked us to the park because my mother had asked him to. As soon as we got there, he left with some friends.

"What do you want to do?" I ask Victoria and smile.

Just out of the blue, Victoria hits my arm and runs, "Tag you're it."

I chased after her, hoping I could catch up to her. We were both laughing.

Victoria ran to the playground and hid behind anything that could hide her.

"I'm going to get you when I find you!" I shout.

"That's IF you can find me." Victoria giggles.

I tried to pay attention to where she had yelled from. I walked up to the big slide. I could hear her small giggles. She peaked out from behind and seen that I was coming towards her. She ran from her spot and headed for the trees.

I don't think she realized that I had saw where she went. She hid behind this big Willow tree. I quietly approached the tree. Victoria was silent. I ran around the tree and wrapped her in my arms, "Gotcha!"