4: Meeting the others.

Victoria's POV

This past week I've been hanging out with Niall.

It's Fiday night tonight, and I'm supposed to meet the other guys of One Direction. Niall is taking me to the studio to meet them. He has to record and he asked me to tag along with him. I'm actually rather nervous to meet them. If I embarrass myself, I'll never again be able to live this moment down.

"What if I embarrass myself?" I stopped infront of the door, not wanting to walk in.

"Victoria, they'll love you like I do," Niall grabbed for my hand, "well they'll.. uh.. you know what I mean."

Did Niall really just say he loved me. I know he must mean it as friends, because how could he actually love me if we haven't been around eachother for about 7 years?

I let Niall grab my hand and we walked into the studio. We walked down the halls. Looking for Studio B. As we got closer to the room, the more nervous I got, and the more weird I felt in my stomach.

My feet started to slow me down. Niall pulling on me to keep myself going. At this moment, I was really hoping El could have came along, too, but she had to work today.

"It's okay." Niall pulling me in closer, trying to calm me down.

I didn't really know why I was so nervous to meet the other guys.

Harry's POV

"So, what do you think this girl will be like?" I asked the other guys.

"She's probably too good for him. He needs someone similar to me." Sian, my girlfriend, said.

"What do you mean, someone similar to you?" I look to Sian with an annoyed look on my face.

"Never mind." Sian shook her head.

"Anyways." I looked to the boys, ignoring Sian.

"I think she'll be a lovely girl. I mean, if Niall likes her, then we should figure that she is someone special." Liam smiling & finally speaking up.

Right then, the door opened. In came Niall & some girl. Who we should expect to be Victoria.

She was a bit short. Blue eyes that were almost the same as Niall's, long curly brown hair, and a fair color skin.

"Hi mates." Niall said as he walked in, holding the girls hand.

"Hi, I'm Victoria." The girl waved at us all and smiled.

We all got up and introduced ourselves.

"Hi there, I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Its a pleasure to finally be meeting you." Liam shook Victoria's hand.

"Hello. I'm Zayn." Zayn also shook Victoria's hand.

"Hi, I'm Harry." I smiled to Victoria and shook her hand.

"I'm Sian. Harry's girlfriend." Sian walks up beside me as I shake Victoria's hand.

Victoria let go of my hand without a second thought, "Oh, uh, its nice to meet you."

Niall's POV

All was working out as planned. Victoria was getting to know the lads, and the lads were really liking Victoria.

This night shall be a good night.

Victoria's POV

"So, are you treating my sister right?" I asked Louis.

"Of course I am. And are you sure you guys are even sisters, you look nothing alike?" Louis cocked an eyebrow and stared at me.

"Well, I've been around her long enough to consider her my sister." I smiled at Louis.