7: The Drama Begins.

I ran out of the room with Niall to see Louis standing at the front door.

"What happened to my sister?" Tears streaming down my face. I was worried as to what happen to El.

"We were taking a night walk. Someone drove by, when suddenly gun shots were being fired. I tried jumping in front of her, but she was hit and fell to the ground. I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital. They took her straight to the ER and I came to come and get you." Louis explained to me as we waited for Niall.

"Where was she shot?" I was curious.

"I'm not sure, but there was blood everywhere. So we need to get to the hospital soon!" Louis almost with tears in his eyes.

Niall walked to the front door where Louis and I were standing.

Louis got into his Rover, and Niall and I got into Niall's car. Niall and I followed Lou to the hospital.

The car ride there was full silence. No speaking, no radio, nothing. I was worried and scared.

We arrived to the hospital and we ran to the front desk.

"What room is Eleanor Calder in?" Louis asked the lady.

The lady was bigger built. Her hair was short. She was also sitting in front of a computer, eating doughnut holes, "Are you part of her family?"

"I'm her boyfriend, this is her friend, and this is her sister." Louis introducing all of us.

"Her sister can go in, but you sirs have to stay down here." The lady said as she scrolled through the computer.

"Ma'am, I'm not going alone. They have to go with me. I don't care what you say, you have to let them go with me." I stammer.

The lady was shocked at my attitude and was a bit scared. She scrolled a bit faster through her computer and looked for El's room, "Suite 8. Eleanor Calder is in Suite 8."

"Thank you!" I grab Niall and Louis' hand as we ran to find her room.

Suite 4, Suite 6, Suite 8. We knock on the door and slowly open the door. I made Louis go in first, because I couldn't handle looking at El if she was truly damaged. Louis walked in, looked at El, then waved Niall and I to come in. I walked in and looked at El. She was hooked to an IV. And some other thing that was pumping a bit more blood into her. She was alright though.

A tear streamed down my right cheek, "I'm so happy you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay. I'm Eleanor." El managed to let out a weak smile.

She was still in pain. But she was going to be alright.

"She did lose a lot of blood, but we managed to get enough back in her before it was too late." El's doctor informing us.

The doctor then left the room. Leaving just me, Louis, & Niall in the room.

"Who the hell would want to be after you? I mean, how could this even happen?" I let out.

El just weakly shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. Then, suddenly, Harry, Sian, Liam, and Zayn entered the room.

Sian looked at me and gave me a dirty look. She then rolled her eyes and grabbed Harry's arm.

I honestly didn't know what her problem was. I don't know why she hated me.

All 7 of us sat in El's room and just talked. Trying to keep Eleanor's spirits and mood up. After awhile I was pretty thirsty and wanted to go to the vending machine to get something to drink.