1: The blonde guy.

September 17th.

Missing: Victoria O'brien

Age: 10

If you have seen or heard anything about this child, please contact 339-694-1369.

I read that paper over and over. The paper that was put up about 7 years ago all around where I used to live. I was abducted at the age of 10. I don't remember anything of my childhood. My parents basically made me forget everything that I should remember. I don't live with my real parents, because they never found me. I live with the people who had abducted me. I consider them my parents though, because they have raised me as if I was their own child.

They never abused me nor tried to injure me in any way. I don't really think of them as bad people. The only thing I don't like is that they made me forget my previous life. The life I actually wanted to remember.

I don't just live with them though, I also live with my sister, Eleanor. She isn't my real sister, but I've been around her for so long I consider her my sister as well. She doesn't know that I'm not her real sister though. Our parents lie to her saying I am her real sister. Its kind of hard to believe that Eleanor actually thinks we are biological sisters. Eleanor and I look nothing in comparison.

"Victoria, can you come here, please?" Eleanor shouted down the hall from her room.

I hid the paper away and walked down the hall to El's room.

"You called?" I approached her door and stood against the door frame.

Out of all things, when I walk to her room, Eleanor is checking herself out in the mirror.

El stood still showing me her appearance. "How do I look? Do I look okay?"

She was dressed very nice. Her outfits were always really cute. Her hair was curled how she normally does it, she was wearing black leggings with a cute rose pink shirt, and sandals.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Must you ask such a question? You know I always think you look good."

"Really? Well, Vic, I just need your opinion, because I want to look cute for Louis." Eleanor smiled as she said Louis' name.

"Who is this Louis guy? You talk about him A LOT." I put much emphasis into my sentence, because El did talk about Louis a lot.

Eleanor stared at me as if I offended her or something. Her mouth made a big "o" shape, and she had a frowned look on her forehead, "Victoria, did you seriously just ask me that?"

"Yes I really did just ask you that." I tried imitating her voice.

"Victoria Calder, Louis Tomlinson is my boyfriend. He's in one of the biggest boy bands in the world. One Direction. I've said this millions of times." Eleanor ranting off to me trying to sound like some higher authority.

"Well, it's obviously went in one ear and out the other for me, because I don't remember you telling me that. And oh, is One Direction that one boy band you're constantly fangirling about?" I shrugged my shoulders once again and rolled my eyes.

"Get out of my room. I can't even speak to you at this moment." Eleanor pointed me out of her bedroom.

I laughed, "Well, have fun on your date then."

Why did Eleanor get mad at me when I didn't care when she talked about One Direction? What's so great about them anyways? There just a bunch of other guys who are filthy rich, stuck up, and probably only care about themselves.

I walked back to my room and got on my computer. I needed to know what was so special about these guys. I opened my windows and typed in One Direction. 5 boys showed up on the images. I scanned through the pictures. As I looked, I didn't think they were that bad looking. The blonde guy really caught my eye though. He looked so familiar. There was seriously something about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it.