12: Arriving in Mullingar.

I felt a warm hand lightly shaking me. I was in a deep sleep and had forgotten where I was. I then start to hear that one voice I adore the most.

"Wake up, my Princess. We just arrived in Mullingar." Niall lightly speaks, trying to wake me.

I open my eyes and look up to the one face I like to see the most. I stare into his beautiful, blue eyes. They leave me speechless. I stare and Niall and just smile. He smiles back at me.

A kiss is planted onto my lips. His lips felt so soft, leaving me wanting another kiss.

"That's something I'd love to wake up to every morning." I say in a hushed tone. I stretch and let out a yawn.

"I know what you mean. You're the one I want to be by my side every morning." Niall smiles at me.

"Everyone, you may now get up and grab anything you need to grab. We have now landed and are ready to let everyone off the plane." The flight attendant stated.

Niall and I got up and grabbed our luggage. We followed the rest of the people out of the plane. We went down the stairs and started to head towards the airport.

The closer we get, Niall gets a bigger smile on his face.

We finally reach two people as we approach the airport.

"Hello, mother." Niall wraps a lady in a bear hug; clearly stating its his mother.

"My baby, you're getting so big." Niall's mom squeezes both of Niall's cheeks; Niall just smiles and laughs.

"Is this who I think it is?" Niall's mom points to me, "Victoria?"

"Yes, mother. This is my old best friend, now my girlfriend, Victoria." Niall wraps his arm around my waist.

"Dang, little brother. Already getting them ladies." The guy standing next to Niall's mom says.

"Its not like that Greg. She's special to me." Niall sternly says.

"Victoria, since you can't remember, this is my mother, Maura, and my older brother, Greg." Niall pointing to both the people standing in front of us.

"Its lovely to have met you both, again." I lightly shake both Niall's mother and brothers hand.

°°°

"This is my place." Niall says we enter a cozy, but very nice house.

Niall led me down the hall to his room. I placed my luggage next to the dresser. Niall left me to put away anything I needed to put away.

I was putting my clothes in an empty drawer that was in Niall's dresser. As I'm doing so, I came across a picture sitting on top the dresser.

The picture was of a little boy and girl. They seemed to be around the age of 9 or 10. I looked at the picture carefully and realized, that's Niall and I.

"That was taken the day before you were abducted." Niall says, breaking the silence.

He actually rather startled me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. We had so much fun that day. Until you ended up gone. After we developed that picture. I always had it with me." Niall says as he stands by me.

I lay the picture back down on the spot it was at, "But I'm here now. I'm not gone."

Niall wrapped his arms around me and placed his lips to mine. He kissed me as if I'd been gone from him. It was more of a "missed you" type of kiss.

"Now let's get to my mothers house, before she starts to go crazy and constantly call me." Niall says as our foreheads are touching.

°°°

I sat on the couch with Niall. Greg sitting on the couch opposite of Niall and I. Maura was in the kitchen gathering some snacks together.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" Greg asks breaking the awkward silence.

"About, eh, almost two months." Niall speaks up.

"Is he treating you alright? I can knock some sense into him if he hasn't." Greg states.

"If he wasn't treating me right, don't you think I wouldn't be with him?" I sarcastically ask.

"Yeah, you're the same, sarcastic Victoria that I remember." Greg rolls his eyes.

"Here are some snacks. I didn't want to make a full meal, since I figured you would probably be eating at your parents place." Maura says as she walks in with a bit of snacks.

"Thank you." I say.

"We've missed you so much, Victoria. How is it? Being back in your old hometown." Maura asks.

I didn't really know how to answer. I don't ever remember living here in Mullingar. It all feels so new to me.

"Well, I can say it feels new. Its also rather nice to see it again." I let out.

"Well, we're glad you're back. I can tell Niall is glad he's back around you again." Maura says.

I grab Niall's hand and smile at him, then I look back to Maura and Greg.

"I'm glad Niall is back in my life, too. He's changed my life, and I'm so happy he's a part of it." I let off a warm smile.

"Its nice, you've got someone to keep you happy, little brother. That's all mother and I want to see." Greg smiles at Niall and I.

I felt good being around Niall's family. I feel so welcomed. I don't feel so hurt about being taken, because they all see past that.

"Mother, its been nice seeing you again. I'll come back within these two weeks, but I have to get Vic to her parents house." Niall hugs his mother.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, mom."

I hug both Maura and Greg. Niall grabs my hand and we head out of the house. We sit in the car and my heart starts to race.

"Now, off to your parents' house." Niall says as he starts the car.

----------------

A/N - Sorry I've been awhile. I finally got a chance to update though c:

How do y'all think the reunion is going to go?

Thanks so much for reading this story if you have. I'm already at 641 reads. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me (:

Please help me get more reads.

Comment, vote, fan <3

_Savannah c: