Ch. 15 - I'm a good boy

AN: Longer chapter and drawing of Harry and Nat up there :) I love you guys so so much and I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story so far.

Harry's POV

I took another bite out of my watermelon slice, spitting a black seed from my mouth letting it fly into the bowl a few feet away from me.

"Seven." I counted, keeping track of how many times I had gotten a seed into the bowl as I hoisted my feet on the table outside the balcony besides Nat's.

Natalie continued to bury her face in her own watermelon slice with determination, her cheeks full with fruit as she chewed quickly and spit three seeds one after the other like a bullets into the bowl letting them hit the inside with small clinks.

"Twelve bitch." She stated, deepening her voice as she tilted her head at me with a smile making me roll my eyes at her.

"You suck." I smirked, taking a few seeds out from my watermelon before chucking them at her face.

"And you swallow." She retorted, laughing as she tried to block my hits.

"What if I do..." I shot back, trying to get a reaction out of her as she stared at me with wide eyes, obviously not expecting that before a smile formed over her face.

"A man with many talents, I'm impressed." She nodded, wiggling her eyebrows at me as she finished her watermelon making me chuckle as I shook my head at her.

Nat never seized to surprise me with her laid back humor and go with the flow attitude.

"Okay, I've got like ten seeds in my mouth right now," She began with full cheeks, straightening in her seat as I focused my full attention on her.

"Watch me go all machine gun on this hoe," She said through a mouthful of seeds as I leaned forward with an excited grin ready for her to shoot them out of her mouth.

I watched her mentally prepare herself as she took in a deep breath, pursing her lips and tilting her chin up in the direction of the bowl.

"I had a wet dream about you." I said, biting my lip to keep from laughing hoping to mess her up as she snapped her head towards me.

She inhaled a sharp breath in the process, her face turning pink as she brought one hand to hold her throat while pointing at her mouth as she coughed and gagged.

"Oh shit you're choking!" I exclaimed, scrambling to my feet as my hands hovered over her heaving body before I went behind her and did the Heimlich maneuver on her.

She finally spit out the seeds, wheezing as I rubbed her back, kneeling by her side trying to make sure she was okay.

"Oh god Nat I'm so sorry, I was just trying to-"

"Was I any good?" She coughed out, clearing her throat before she straightened her posture, still painting and squinting her eyes as she rubbed her throat.

"What?" I blinked, my eyes searching her face for any sign of pain as she began to go back to her normal color.

"In your dream, was I any good?" She reiterated, grabbing my bottle of water off the table before chugging it down.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, shaking my head as I face palmed, relieved that she was alright.

"You were amazing, you rocked my dream world." I smirked, going along with it as I stood to my feet.

"Hell yeah..." She smiled, raising her fist for mine as we fist bumped.

"Oh shit what time is it?" Nat asked, trying to brush a few strands of her black hair away from her face as she crumpled up the empty water bottle in her hand.