Ch. 3 - You got nice orbs

AN: I see her as Nat (Natalie) because if you take out the piercings she looks all innocent and good girl but she can also be pulled off as a baddie. She's half black half korean.

A key ingrediant everyone knows for the regular cliché good girl bad boy story is the infamous party.

Ah yes, nothing like having the main character finally letting loose, getting tipsy over a cup of apple juice probably which later on leads to her making out with the bad boy she supposedly hates.

Let's also not forget about the part where her friends convince her to come to the party wearing something that doesn't look like she bought at Nuns R Us.

Woah look at that, the good girl has a victoria secret body underneath all her baggy clothes.

Go figure.

Since I don't have friends at the university I go to because I hate everyone I'm just going to crash the damn party by myself.

And there is no victoria secret model curves under my oversized sweater, just mini rolls of fat that somehow multiply when I sit down but I love it anyways.

"Alright, I'm out, don't burn the place." I said, putting on my jacket as I got my keys from the kitchen counter.

A loud chorus of masculine "awws" echoe from the dining room making me roll my eyes and smile before I smell the subtle hint of smoke in the air causing my posture to straighten.

"Who the fuck is smoking?" I cursed, slamming the door of the entrance closed before stomping to the dining room.

"Shit Carlos take it out! Take it out!"

"Aw jeez Butch, yell my name a little louder why don't you." Carlos hissed, trying to hide the lit cigarrette in his hand frantically once I came in.

"Oh Carlos, take it out! Take it out!" Butch moaned out, throwing his head back as Carlos narrowed his eyes at him and the rest of the men at the table laughed.

"That was pleasant." I smirked down at Butch who winked at me before straightening back in his chair.

"What kind of unholy things am I hearing back there?" Georgia called from the kitchen as she prepared the hot wings.

"Nothing! Carlos is just smoking in my apartment when I specifically told him for the tenth time not to!" I replied, my eyes narrowing in on Carlos whose eyes widened under my glare.

Before I could stalk over to him across the table Carlos takes the burning cigarette in his hand and violently sticks it into Bernie's mouth making him choke in surprise.

"Bernie! I am disappointed!" Carlos said in mock horror as he wagged his finger at an angry Bernie.

"Fuck my beard! It's on fire you asshole!" Bernie cried out as the burning ashes fell into his facial hair.

He immediatly sprinted out screaming at the top of his lungs into the kitchen as the men chuckled and resumed their poker.

"Come on Nat, play a few games with us..." Ralph pleaded, throwing a few more crumpled bills into the pile of bets in the middle of the table.

"I can't, I'm going out to a frat party."

The whole room quieted, everyone exchanging looks before all the men burst into a fit of over dramatic laughter, half of them leaning back eyes screwed shut from hysteria as Carlos slapped the table repeatedly.

"I'm serious." I said, my tone sharp as I glared at all of them in annoyance.

Their laughter immediatly died down when they saw my face, their chuckles coming to a quick halt as they all cleared their throats awkwardly.