Ch. 4 - Inches deep in your mom

AN: Picture of Nat when her hair is dried and the video you can ignore the choreography it's just the song that shows up in the end

Let me just tell you right here right now.

Harry's ass was foineee...

I mean, sure I was hanging from his shoulder upside down with all the blood going to my head but the view was nice so why complain.

I wonder if he did squats.

I should take notes.

I was so entranced with Harry's behind I hadn't realized he had carried my body all the way downstairs and outside the backyard until he threw my body into the cold water of the pool.

Everyone outside gawked in shock, a few recording and most laughing as I sputtered out water from my nose and mouth in shock.

I looked up to find Harry smirking down at me in triumph, myy whole body soaked as I flailed and splashed frantically in the pool.

"H-help! I can't-" I gurgled out, water filling my mouth as I tried to bring my chin up for air.

"I can't swim!" I managed to choke out, my eyes burning from the chlorine as I tried to reach desperately for something, anything to keep me afloat.

I watched as the smirk on Harry's face immediatly fell as his eyes widened in alarm and he leaned forward, outstretching his hand for mine in an urgent manner.

"Take my hand!" He said with concern as I reached blindly for him.

When I felt his large hand wrap around mine securely, I curled my fingers around his skin, my struggling coming to a halt as a smirk made its way over my face.

Don't eff with me boy.

I scoffed before tugging his hand with as much force as I could making Harry's body fall into the pool with me.

"Oh no! Now we're both going to drown!" I screamed, still in character as I flailed my arms so I could splash more water on Harry's face as I climbed on top of him frantically.

"Would you fucking calm down!" Harry snapped, spurting out pool water from his mouth, his clothes and hair drenched and soaked just like mine as I 'accidently' bunked his head down into the water.

He grabbed my wrists under the water stopping my actions before using only one of his large hands to hold both of my wrists behind my back in place.

"Now. Wrap your legs around me." He instructed in a low threatening voice, his green eyes boring into mine as he hoisted one of my legs up, his free hand placed underneath my thigh.

He really didn't have to tell me twice but I had to continue my act.

Another important factor of the good girl persona was to take everything out of proportion at the touch of the opposite sex.

"You pervert! I don't like you that way! You want a piece of this but you can't have it! It's off sale! No cherry pie for you-"

Harry clasped his hand over my mouth shutting me up immediatly as his angered eyes bored into mine while he clenched his jaw in frustration.

"Would you just shut up and listen." He growled through gritted teeth before taking his hand off my mouth and letting go of my wrists.

He then forcefully took my legs under the water and wrapped them around his waist before bringing my hands up to hang around his neck.

Oh.

Yeah I like this position, I like it a lot.

With that he planted his feet on the bottom of the pool, standing to his full height until he was only waist deep in the water.