Ch. 24 - ¡Toro toro!

I munched on the chilled cucumber slices in my hands, swiping the piece of food over my avocado covered cheek to take a clump of my edible face mask before taking another bite.

Lisa took off her own cucumber slices from her eyes besides me as she lifted her head to smile at me.

"Nat, you're not supposed to eat your face mask." She giggled as I continued to lick the avocado off my fingers.

"My vagina hurts..." I mumbled, pouting down at her making her laugh even more as I put the half eaten cucumber slices back onto my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"I know, so does mine but I can't thank you enough for getting that Brazillian with me... I don't think I would've been brave enough to do it by myself." I heard Lisa say, her voice soft and genuine as I felt her hand touch mine.

"Anytime, honestly I should be thanking you, my vagina has never looked so bald." I told her, turning my head to smile at her as the spa employees who were painting our toe nails looked up from their work to send me a look.

"Oh my god Nat, you're too much." Lisa laughed, moving her hand to playfully nudge my arm, amused by the workers reactions as I smirked and gave her a casual shrug.

"Nat, is there... something wrong with me?" She suddenly asked after her laughter died making me furrow my brows in confusion as I turned to her.

"Like, am I not attractive or-"

"Girl you can stop right there," I began, raising my hand to stop her as I took the cucumber slices off my eyes.

"You are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met and not just your appearance but your personality as well, don't ever doubt yourself." I told her, munching and finishing the cucumber slices in my hand as I sent the worker who was now finished with my pedicure a grateful smile.

"Aw gee Nat, you're too sweet." Lisa flushed, a sad smile on her face as she continued to blink up at the ceiling as if deep in thought.

"What's up man?" I questioned with concern, wondering why she was suddenly feeling so down.

"It's, well... It's Harry." She swallowed, still not looking at me as she played with the necklace around her neck.

"All we ever do is make out and maybe even a little groping and touching here and there if I'm lucky but... God we haven't had any sex. Like at all. Even before I was his girlfriend we never really did all that and- oh jeez Nat are you alright?"

"I'm fine, continue, continue," I choked out, waving my hand dismissively, wheezing and coughing as I choked on my spit at her words.

"Can someone get her water please." Lisa said, rising from her seat as she rubbed my back and fanned me.

"Anyways, like I was saying, no sex... like at all." She continued as a worker quickly handed me a cold glass of water while I thanked them before chugging it down in hurried gulps.

"Everytime I try to go further he always stops me, I mean don't get me wrong I'm grateful that he's trying to take it slow since I'm a virgin and everything but I'm ready for him, I've been ready you know. All of my seduction attempts have done nothing, absolutely nothing, we didn't even do anything on our anniversary." Lisa vented with a frustrated sigh as I silently began to hypervenilate by her side.

Breathe in, and out, in, and out.

"But thanks to you Nat I'm determined to get what I want and Harry and I are definitely doing it tomorrow night to celebrate Valentines day." Lisa said with confidence, nudging my arm as she gave me a sly wink as I breathed heavily into my glass cup.

Cliché [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara