Chapter 46:The Sparks Fly

Chapter 46

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I stood there in shock. I glanced towards Zane. His eyes were set on a girl. Her hands were placed in the guy's hands as she looked at him lovingly. I've seen this girl before...I just can't place her face. I just know that this girl is sitting here...and the guy that she's with....is Tyler. "Hannah," he whispered. She must have heard him, because she glanced around, until her eyes settled on him. She stared at him wide eyed. Tyler followed her gaze and looked towards me. His eyes widened, and I saw his mouth open a bit. My vision instantly blurred, as I pivoted and ran out of the door. I ignored the calls I was getting, and just continued to run.

Three months...three months I cried over him...and the bastard isn't even dead. In fact, he's with another girl. I felt someone grabbed my wrist, and I was placed in a tight embrace. "Let me go," I yelled, as I sobbed heavily. 

"Nyla," he whispered. I recognized the voice and looked up. 

"Why aren't you talking to Hannah," I said as tears streamed down my face. 

"I came to see if you were okay...Hannah can wait," he whispered. 

"Why do you even care Zane? Huh? Why would you care?" 

"We share the same pain. You were once in love and still are in love with Tyler, whether you want to believe it or not. I spent years grieving over Hannah..." then he stopped. "Wait...how do you know about Hannah," he asked looking at me in horror. Oh. I forgot I never mentioned it to him. 

"That night you got drunk, you told me you were looking for her. Brielle saw us before we left and you told her you were going to find her. She said she was dead, but you wouldn't believe her. So... she took us to her grave," I answered quietly, looking down. 

He sighed, "Do you know what happened," he asked. 

"Only that you killed her," I said looking up towards him. I saw sadness flash in his eyes...then anger.

"I didn't mean to kill her. The Silvieter coven forced me to. They wanted her to join the coven, so they got a witch to put a spell on me and obey their commands...I didn't want to kill her, but they forced me to. I ended up killing her, instead of changing her...and she died. Supposedly," he muttered the last part. His embraced started to get tighter as two scents filled the air. A sweet delicate smell, and then there was Tyler, who smelled of Axe...or was it Old Spice...anyways they rounded the corner. 

"Nyla I'm so-" 

"Save it," I cut him off, "I thought you were dead. I cried everynight, including last night. And now, to find out you aren't even dead..." I trailed off glaring at him angrily. My eyes shot to Hannah, "And you. Aren't you supposed to be dead," I spat. 

She looked down, "The Silvieter coven changed me. Hayden told me if anyone messed up, I would replace them. That's why when they killed Aiden, I took his place..." she looked up and smirked at me, "And I'm guessing I took your little boy toy too," she said smugly. 

"Nyla," Zane warned as I started to physically heat up.

"Tyler, how could you be with such a bitch," I spat. 

"I was with you, wasn't I? Plus after she saved my life, I thought she actually deserved me. Unlike you. You flip flopped between multiple guys, and now look what you've done. You've caused someone to die and probably many more to come," he said smirking at me as he grabbed Hannah by the waist and kissed her. 

I felt Zane tense up, "Now Zane," I whispered in warning. He could do much more damage than I could. 

Tyler glanced towards me, "I can't believe I was about to apologize to you, when this is exactly what you've been doing....in both paths," he said looking at me in disgust.