Chapter 30: Hangover

Chapter 30
Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I slowly lifted my head up, and regretted it. My head spun, and I collapsed right back onto my bed. I rolled over and my body collided with something cold. I slowly sat up on my bed and observed my surroundings. Hayden was lying down on my left side, with half of his body off the bed. Austin was on my left side with his arm hanging of the side of the bed. Xavier was lying down across the end of my bed, and for some reason Jayce was laying down on a couch by my balcony. My head pounded, and I yelped.

Austin shot up, accidently kicking Xavier. Xavier rolled off the bed with a loud thud, and Hayden and Jayce shot up looking panicked. "Ow," I heard Xavier groan.

I laughed, then my head pounded again, "Owww," I said holding my head. Austin handed me a water bottle and some pills from the side of my bed.

"Take these, they'll help you feel better," he said calmly. I obeyed. I would do anything to make me feel better. I quickly took two pills.

"What happened last night," I asked, still holding my head. Jayce glared at me, while Hayden, Austin and Xavier smirked. I looked back at Jayce giving him a confused look. I crawled over Austin, and slid off the bed walking towards him. "Jayce...” I said sitting down next to him, he scooted away from me.

"So you slept with Austin...ohh and don't bother lying to me...said it all last night when you got drunk," he spat. I was speechless...I got drunk last night? Then realization hit me... ohh noo...what all did I say?

"Wha...what all did I say last night," I shuttered terrified of the response I might get.

He looked back at me with his icy blue eyes," Oh nothing... just that you thought Hayden was, what that word again...spicyy. And then that Austin is sexyy, you think Xavier is hot. Now let’s go back and see what you did. You walked over to Austin, sat on his lap being all seductive, then over to Hayden, telling him you belong with him... that when he was being an asshole, it makes him more irresistible. Then finally you walked over to me saying you wonder what it would be like if you never met me and ended up with Austin...or even Hayden, and last but not least you said sometimes you felt guilty when you were with Austin, but then you slept with him," he hissed. My face grew red from embarrassment. I got up from the couch, not making eye contact with anyone in the room, and walked towards my double doors pushing them open. I walked into my bathroom, shutting the door behind me, and walked to the other door. A nice bubble bath will get my mind off all this. I walked over to the tub and sealed it off before turning on the water, and pouring my sensual amber bath and bodyworks bubble bath into the water. I waited for it to fill up before stripping down and slowly sliding into the tub.

I pulled my hair up into a bun, and leaned my head back against the edge of the tub, closing my eyes. I felt a cool breeze whip across my face.

"Go away."

I heard a chuckle, "Wow...I come to cheer you up and you treat me like this," said a voice... but this voice... this voice was different. My eyes shot open.

My eyes lit up, "What are you doing here," I said smiling.

He chuckled, "I'm guessing you finally got your memory back," he said smiling back.

"Yess, and how did you get here," I asked giving him a questioning look.

"My brothers disappear, and I went by Aiden's and you weren't there, I put two and two together...and figured out you'd be here..." Carson explained.

"You wanted to see me that bad," I said smiling.

"Pshh no...but someone else did," he said smirking as Tyler walked in. My smile widen.