Chapter 37: All because of a Remote

Chapter 37

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

*Nyla's POV*

It's been two days since I last saw Aiden. After the little glaring competition with him and Hayden, he left, without even one goodbye. Austin, Courtney and Taylor left a little bit after him. I hadn't seen Hayden since that day. He wasn't even at the meals. Jason was quiet, but when we did talk, it was just the normal greetings.

So now...I'm just lying here staring at my ceiling, bored as always. You know... ever since I moved here I've never been out of this house. Even though this house has everything I need in it, I needed to get out of here.

I sat up and got off my bed, walking into my bathroom to take a quick shower. After I finished, I walked over to my sink brushing my teeth and combing my hair. The whole time, I was thinking of a plan on how to get out of this house. I ran into my closet and pick up a black and hot pink tank top, black jean shorts, and some black converse. I practically skipped out the closet. I had finally come up with a plan. I stopped in front of the mirror and put on some black eyeliner and mascara, with a little bit of black eye shadow. I ran into my first bedroom, and walked into the hallway.

I quietly walked downstairs and towards the garage. As I opened the door, my jaw almost hit the floor.  Who knew he had so many cars... there were about thirty cars, and about twenty motorcycles. I looked around and something caught my eye... a black BMW M6 Convertible. Oh my... where have you been all my life. I looked at the key rack and snatched the keys that matched. I race off to the car and literally hopped in. Oh how I love convertibles. They make me feel even more badass than I already am. I opened the garage, and started the car. It didn't take long for me to make my way to the highway. Where to? I have no idea...but I feel like exploring the Vampire World.

Lights surrounded me as I entered the city. I looked around in awe. Everything was just so beautiful, though something in particular caught my eye. Oh..this should be interesting. I turned off the car, and hopped out. I slowly walked over to the table and sat down. He didn't notice me. He was staring down at the menu. I clear my throat and his eyes shot up. He stared up at me wide eyed , "Nyla... what are you doing here," he asked, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

I shrugged,"I was bored in the house, so I just decided I should get out and explore this world of yours," I said smiling.

"Nyla, you shouldn't-"

He was cut off, "Hey Aiden, who's this?" I looked up to see a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Aiden sighed, "Quintin, this is Nyla. Nyla, this is my best friend, Quintin," he said introducing us.

I gasped, "Aiden... you have friends," I said in disbelief. His eyes narrowed into slits. Clearly he doesn't know that I'm being completely serious.

Quintin laughed and sat down next to me. He stared at me intensely, "Nyla, would you happen to be... human," he asked.

My heartbeat quickened, "Umm, well yeah," I said looking down.

"Aww she's cute. You know, Aiden, if you didn't already have that other-"

"That's her," Aiden said in a bored tone.

I felt Quintin's eyes burning holes into me, "Wait this is her," he asked in disbelief.

I looked up at him, and his eyes widened. "What," I asked in confusion.

"She doesn't-"

"She does," Aiden said cutting him off.